[NBA] Chris Paul deal is off

gshrh.gif

I'm reading the NBA will eventually relent. In other news, Chandler deal will be done today and Billups will be amnestied. I'm not sure why they need to trade Turiaf still considering Billups' contract is 14 mil. Is Chandler getting more than that? WTF.

and orlando to file tampering charges against NJ
howard met with the team president or something to that affect last night.
what idiots

time to be a warriors fan

who's comin' with me? adroit? adroit? yeah adroit

cancer? cancer you wanna join the GSW bandwagon train now? YOUR CONDUCTOR MARC JACKSON IS LEAVING THE STATION AT A QUARTER TO 4

any other lakers fans?

LET'S DO THIS

:[  

i have a GSW throwback tee and a jlin jersey already
i like the warriors. they just suck.

anyone who buys a lin jersey should be deported. disgraceful.

anyway, the nets might have fucked themselves out of any hope of getting d12 or resigning deron. nice job mikhail!

Apparently, he can't read English and therefore, doesn't know about the CBA and how it works. Dude has done things his way for eternity as a powerful man in Russia. He doesnt give a fuck what the NBA is.

The fuck is wrong with Grant Hill? Back to Phoenix for another 30 win season?

the nba got crazy w/ all this drama
it's so exciting i hate it and love it

d12 demands trade to nets
nets accused of tampering
nets closing in on deal with nene

:rofl: people might bitch about these things but it's the most entertainment in sports we've had all week.

dif ownership

the part that isn't nba oriented (peter guber) is all hollywood & wants to get the flying fuck out of the east bay asap

Stephen A Smith talked with Odom last night and he said he sounded devestated. Pretty sure Khloe is the most devestated one in this whole debacle.

the nba got crazy w/ all this drama
it's so exciting i hate it and love it

d12 demands trade to nets
nets accused of tampering
nets closing in on deal with nene

:rofl: people might bitch about these things but it's the most entertainment in sports we've had all week.

A bunch of shit that almost happened, but oooooh so close, j/k? More annoying than anything. I'd rather read injury reports for NFL teams expected to miss playoffs ;)

Back