[NBA] Chris Paul deal is off

dan gilbert had a meltdown when bron left and literally never recovered

i hope cleveland never makes the playoffs again

fuck them, fuck gilbert.. hell.. fuck his son too

man that clip of lamar crying was depressing

i hope chris paul can find a way to make that lawsuit work

so how is paul even tradable then

if they take votes, it's going to be pretty easy.. 'do we get chris paul in this trade?' 'no' 'vote is no then'

hornets were gonna get
odom/martin/scola/possibly draft picks

how the fuck is this trade not in the interest of the hornets?

i have no idea why hou would dump for pau but who cares they aren't in a financial crisis anyways.

omg realgm is killing it w/ photoshop

Danny Granger
Due to the sabotaging of the LA/NO trade by david stern, and following in the footsteps of my athlete brethern Metta World Peace and Chad Ochocinco, I'm changing my last name to "Stern's Bi#&h" #effectiveimmediately
https://twitter.com/#!/dgranger33/statu ... 4387580928
12102305.jpg

tumblr_lvx6flJcIo1r0e74co1_500.jpg

12103505.jpg

the players havent voted on the CBA, its supposed to be today right?

i bet it doesnt get ratified now and we go back into lockout until theres a new clause related to this situation

time to be a warriors fan

who's comin' with me? adroit? adroit? yeah adroit

cancer? cancer you wanna join the GSW bandwagon train now? YOUR CONDUCTOR MARC JACKSON IS LEAVING THE STATION AT A QUARTER TO 4

any other lakers fans?

LET'S DO THIS

:[  

Any fans of any other mid-big market team shouldn't talk shit simply because of the precedent this cock-block sets. Your team could be the next to be bent over.

LMAO

i invite you to look into the history of the warriors

they invented being bent over. that & todd fuller.

also,

Golden State Warriors' Charlie Bell jailed for being drunk at hearing on his drunken driving case - San Jose Mercury News

FLINT, Mich. -- Golden State Warriors guard Charlie Bell was jailed Thursday in his hometown of Flint, Mich. after showing up to court legally drunk for a hearing on his drunken driving case, ABC 12 (WJRT-TV) reported.
Bell, 32, spent a few hours in custody when a pre-scheduled alcohol assessment test before his case Thursday showed his blood-alcohol level was .09. The legal limit is .08.
ABC 12 reported that Bell was held in Genesee County's 67th District Court holding cell on a bond violation until he sobered up.
Bell's attorney Michael Manley told ABC12, that Bell takes full responsibility for what happened Thursday.
Bell is expected back in court Friday.
He was originally arrested in Flint Township Oct. 21 for drunken driving, driving with a suspended license and failure to stop at a stop sign.
The Warriors are the fourth NBA team Bell has played for in seven years after leaving Michigan State. He played in 19 games for the Warriors in 2010-11, averaging 1.7 points per game.

Back