[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Lol what? First of all, thanks for the laugh. Second, that post was from when I was 21 years old. Further, you can even see in the post that I show contrition.

I don't care if Matt Gaetz got a DUI. I care because he tried to shame Hunter Biden for having a substance abuse problem when Matt Gaetz got multiple DUIs. He's also a fucking retard.

To add, you guys don't seem to understand that I AM NOT RUNNING FOR/ELECTED TO PUBLIC OFFICE. Lol. You should want elected officials to be better than a dumbass 21 year old that drives drunk to Taco Bell. But.. apparently not.

You guys digging up a post where I said I drove drunk and somehow owning yourselves in the process is peak this thread.

u r bad at this r u stroking out

Lol what? First of all, thanks for the laugh. Second, that post was from when I was 21 years old. Further, you can even see in the post that I show contrition.

I don't care if Matt Gaetz got a DUI. I care because he tried to shame Hunter Biden for having a substance abuse problem when Matt Gaetz got multiple DUIs. He's also a fucking retard.

To add, you guys don't seem to understand that I AM NOT RUNNING FOR/ELECTED TO PUBLIC OFFICE. Lol. You should want elected officials to be better than a dumbass 21 year old that drives drunk to Taco Bell. But.. apparently not.

You guys digging up a post where I said I drove drunk and somehow owning yourselves in the process is peak this thread.

:lol:

so if gaetz apologizes he gets a pass?

proof right here youre incompetent and a loser who will use any excuse to justify having bad judgment

thanks for playing, gg

thats what I dont get

despite the in your face proof and facts

they keep right on going as if their gold medal for mental gymnastics is at stake here; do they really expect to get away with it?

ffs, tax cheats are demanding to see other peoples taxes? yeah ok, go fuck yourself.. and pay your fair share while youre at it asslips
I have no idea and couldn't care less about Al Sharpton but please show me where Bernie was a tax cheat..

sure u were a piece of shit but that was a long time ago

u were 21

not like when matt gaetz got a dui (that was dropped) at the age of 25-26

back in 2008

Matt Gaetz was arrested for DUI in 2008.

Gaetz, a lawyer, admitted he had consumed two beers but declined field sobriety tests. He was arrested and refused the breath test.

Gaetz’s lawyer filed a motion to drop the case. The prosecutor agreed to drop the case in December 2008, court records show.

Post that says Florida Rep. Matt Gaetz has 'numerous DUIs' is wrong | PolitiFact Facebook fact-checks

the more you post the more full of shit you prove you are to the rest of us

i mean do you do this on purpose? is this the troll? it has to be

or you just accidentally mastered the art of being dishonest and 100% disingenuous delusional all the time

Last edited:

proof right here youre incompetent and a loser who will use any excuse to justify having bad judgment

thanks for playing, gg

What? Are you a fucking retard? I LITERALLY SAID IN THE POST 15 YEARS AGO THAT I WAS USING BAD JUDGEMENT.

ahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha how are you guys so bad at this? You come on here and post after post after post just get kicked in the nuts and dunked on and you somehow look in the black monitor screen and say yep, I'd like to keep doing this.

You can't make this shit up.

What? Are you a fucking retard? I LITERALLY SAID IN THE POST 15 YEARS AGO THAT I WAS USING BAD JUDGEMENT.

ahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahaha how are you guys so bad at this? You come on here and post after post after post just get kicked in the nuts and dunked on and you somehow look in the black monitor screen and say yep, I'd like to keep doing this.

You can't make this shit up.

I appreciate you surrendering again

admitting you have double standards is a start on your path to redemption

gg

so if gaetz apologizes he gets a pass?
If Gaetz addressed his problems and said "I have an issue with alcohol and I used bad judgement more than once, etc." and seemed genuine, yes, I think he shouldn't be barred from running and allowing voters to choose whether he should represent them.

I appreciate you surrendering again

admitting you have double standards is a start on your path to redemption

gg

giphy.gif

If Gaetz addressed his problems and said "I have an issue with alcohol and I used bad judgement more than once, etc." and seemed genuine, yes, I think he shouldn't be barred from running and allowing voters to choose whether he should represent them.

you should have to get our forgiveness for being a habitual bet welcher and drunk driver before you can post again on this forum

that also seems fair share

in fact that is my new campaign slogan for 2020

Fireplaces are not heat efficient at all unless you convert them from traditional to basically radiating heat. My next house I want to put in a wood pellet stove.

I still have my nice woodstove but made the mistake of dropping 2k on a brand new pellet stove. Total pain in the ass to deal with. Have to refill pellets every 6-7 hours, so forget about leaving for the day and coming back to a heated house. The ash is a nightmare when cleaning. That shit gets on everything. Pallet of pellets average almost $300. Which lasts about a month if that.

Do yourself a huge favor. Just get a Natural Gas wall furnace, or do like me and simply use a Natural Gas fireplace. Nat Gas is cheap af, thanks POTUS, and even when it's negative temps here the house stays 80 F no problem. Keeps it comfy to the point most of the time I run around the house in just short shorts and a tank top.

Alls Im using for heat is this $400 nat gas fire place. Heating bill last month was only like $60, and thats with me living in northern Michigan. Does a fine job cheaply.

Spoiler

Last edited:
Btw, you can tell tele is triggered if he's digging through posts that are decades old to see how he can embarass me or something. As though the posts of a teenager who probably asked how to turn an apple into a bong or wrote his name on his ass cheek so another poster would pay him money gives a shit.

thats what I dont get

despite the in your face proof and facts

they keep right on going as if their gold medal for mental gymnastics is at stake here; do they really expect to get away with it?

ffs, tax cheats are demanding to see other peoples taxes? yeah ok, go fuck yourself.. and pay your fair share while youre at it asslips

you can hear both the fervency and desperation for someone, anyone, to buy their shit

nobody is doing it except for other dishonest delusional bullshit peddlers and now they are raging out of control about it

no wonder fish oil absent joined their team recently...........:lol:

Btw, you can tell tele is triggered if he's digging through posts that are decades old to see how he can embarass me or something. As though the posts of a teenager who probably asked how to turn an apple into a bong or wrote his name on his ass cheek so another poster would pay him money gives a shit.

mad at drunks

driving drunk

drunk drivers

drunk posting

while drinking

can't make this stuff up folks

but I just did and will do some more next post sharty says

promises in fact

will bet you 100 dollars on

but no way he will pay you (again)

that is loser shit

this is for winners

not whiners

no wonder they call you fast eddie online

lol you do a fantastic job of embarrassing yourself

we facilitate it

:)

What? Lol you think my post changes because Matt Gaetz really has one DUI and not more than one?

Lol if this is a "victory" to you.. it's probably time to look into suicide. Lol.

he has 0 duis if you could read

charges were dropped

he has 1 dui charge that was dismissed

you should read about how law works before you get all uppity and pompous about law and order you have no ability to follow

i mean this is just sad and shameful at this point

beyond laughing and I legit feel bad for you right now

Back