[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

they didn't WANT to release information before the election because they knew that they were the ones setting it all up. they were the ones using carter page and paul manafort etc to get these FISAs so they could surveil the trump/cruz campaigns.

So i'm curious, what "simpler means in their back pockets" do you think they had?
You don't think the alleged arch enemy of Trump could have waited an additional 11 days to release the Clinton email findings if he wanted to? There was no expectation or pressure on him to lob that hand grenade into the election. This is why Democrats were so furious with him after Clinton lost by such a slim margin in those key states. Carter Page and Manafort are completely irrelevant.

It's as simple as this: if Comey wanted to bring down Trump and give an assist to Hillary, he would have publicized the Russia investigation and hid the email investigation. How is this difficult to grasp?

are you talking about Wikileaks, Ascotia?

I do believe you are.......:lol:

cry moar about Wikileaks doing what Wikileaks always did

sour grapes........it was HHHHHHHURRRRRRRRRRRRR TURN REEEEEEEEEEEE

It's as simple as this: if Comey wanted to bring down Trump and give an assist to Hillary, he would have publicized the Russia investigation and hid the email investigation. How is this difficult to grasp?

Also what Russia investigation?

the one they made up after Trump won

went on from 2016 and ended last Summer?

LMAO

man you don't remember shit and that is the real issue here

You don't think the alleged arch enemy of Trump could have waited an additional 11 days to release the Clinton email findings if he wanted to? There was no expectation or pressure on him to lob that hand grenade into the election. This is why Democrats were so furious with him after Clinton lost by such a slim margin in those key states. Carter Page and Manafort are completely irrelevant.

so you dont think that carter page relevant?

why is that?

why did the democrats rig their own primaries?

RUSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIAAA

also remember when Shartshooter made fun of Matt Gaetz for his DUI last month?

I risked.. 30 days or so in jail, about 2500 in fines and legal fees, the loss of my license for 2 years... not to mention the social and family impact... and the fact that I could have killed myself or someone or gotten in a wreck.. all for a couple of god damn tacos. Every time I do it.. I think of what could happen but it doesn't seem to stop me. I need one of those alcohol blow into thingies that they give to repeat offenders. It bothers me. It really does.

So I just drove drunk to Taco Bell.. by ShartShooter - TribalWar Forums

"Well I was just sitting at home officer when these guys wanted me to get them food." I've become like.. fuck.. I just do it to much.

Got damn Peppridge Farms

you do remember

:lol:

the Teledex is now making itself felt

yo sharty, youre a fucking drunk... had no idea it went back that far

o ya, and a welcher. you owe fool $100

no wonder you have no shame in the bullshit you post

doesn't fit his narrative

his version of history

also likely dates and times that coincide with any reality either of us live in

its fascinating that these lefties refuse to acknowledge what is obvious to everyone and then double... ok, triple down on it

these are the people who claim they have tons of tolerance and understanding

well, unless it goes against their feels

i hope some of these lurkers are psych majors, this is a great case study

the Teledex is now making itself felt

yo sharty, youre a fucking drunk... had no idea it went back that far

o ya, and a welcher. you owe fool $100

no wonder you have no shame in the bullshit you post

i wonder if he smells burnt toast yet? :lol:

"you day drinking again jokes" are great now

especially from our resident bitch slap bartender blackpeople types

only funnier comment in that old thread was VANSTER being outraged over him driving drunk

VANSTER

man I can't make this up

love when Peppridge Farms became Triggerdy Farms

naptown said:
it means you're a pathological lying faggot

you're also a welcher

man i miss naptown

Who is hotter than Mila Kunis? by Ezlpo - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums

i bet him leaving is why Sharty came back.......in fact it really looks that way atm

wut else did he know here?

Last edited:
easy they don't think about it or care about that

they care about what trump might do in the future though

cause it isn't FAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIR

hes trying to avoid carter because without altering the email and leaving key facts out of the FISA application, they wouldnt have an insurance policy

page gonna make bank from a lawsuit

sux we taxpayers foot the bill for crooked democrat commie scum and these unelected swamp shitbags keep their jobs :(

It was his job. And again you have no proof that any votes were lost as a result of it, nor can you say with any certainty that Trump did not lose more votes from the negative coverage he received.

It's also like you've completely forgotten that nobody thought Trump would win. It was a forgone conclusion. There's literally no reason to take action to hurt Trump because his win was considered impossible.

"you day drinking again jokes" are great now

especially from our resident bitch slap bartender blackpeople types

only funnier comment in that old thread was VANSTER being outraged over him driving drunk

VANSTER

man I can't make this up

love when Peppridge Farms became Triggerdy Farms

man i miss naptown

Who is hotter than Mila Kunis? by Ezlpo - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums

well bp might be a hot guy sharty wants to hook up with

use that jew money he gets from bootlicking them all day to tip his favorite shirley temple

just dont let the jews know what he really feels about them - he lubz bernie didnt ya know?

ya, mase good dude

well bp might be a hot guy sharty wants to hook up with

use that jew money he gets from bootlicking them all day to tip his favorite shirley temple

just dont let the jews know what he really feels about them - he lubz bernie didnt ya know?

ya, mase good dude

you think they would find this post funny

Why are Jewish girls so hot.... by chestercat - TribalWar Forums

or like when jimmy kimmel and silverman did blackface?

I don't make the rules I just observe them

I have tele on ignore because his schizophrenic image filled drivel posts that go on forever are worse than spam emails.

So I have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about but it’s obviously wrong.

hes trying to avoid carter because without altering the email and leaving key facts out of the FISA application, they wouldnt have an insurance policy

page gonna make bank from a lawsuit

sux we taxpayers foot the bill for crooked democrat commie scum and these unelected swamp shitbags keep their jobs :(

we hire fucking retards and low iq corrupt idiots (on purpose)

people who barely qualify as useful idiots (to the rest of us useless idiots)

and then they screw up and we end up paying the bill for that

and then we pay the bill again and again if we try to reprimand ANY of these people

in short we pay and pay and pay and pay

Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page sues Justice Department and FBI over alleged privacy violations - CNNPolitics

until nobody wants to play yet alone pay for this sicko society game anymore

you think they would find this post funny

Why are Jewish girls so hot.... by chestercat - TribalWar Forums

or like when jimmy kimmel and silverman did blackface?

I don't make the rules I just observe them

052813-celebs-in-blackface-ted-danson.jpg

but blackface is OK as long as hollywood does it

SMDH: 12 Celebrities Who Were Caught In Blackface | Julianne Hough | Celebrities | BET

I have tele on ignore because his schizophrenic image filled drivel posts that go on forever are worse than spam emails.

So I have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about but it’s obviously wrong.

don't know what is being said

but knows it is all wrong because he doesn't want to read it

that sounds like the sharty we know and love

that's why this is so much fun for me

just using your own words to :moran: you from now on

that's the kind of treatment you deserve

Back