[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Go ahead and provide analysis for obstruction of justice (scrubbing servers, destroying evidence) by hillary and her staff and include the waserhername schitz DNC server garbage and owebama putting spies in a presidential campaign

sup triplebypass :popcorn:

triple will not be back to this thread to answer any of this

but will be back when he re-arms with some more mindless homerdumb from others that he thinks is another major gotcha (but yet again isn't).....

this is how you keep an idiot busy:

I liked last weeks edition.....

So your reasoning is you should run a NAS with known exploits cuz "fuck the man"

good plan, enjoy getting cryptolocked

Captain Tele said:
they hacked podesta's gmail. gmail is on google's server, are you retarded? there is no "internal operation" of web-based email

you think dnc servers = podesta

:rofl:

podesta got phished not hacked

he admitted his password was p@ssw0rd ffs

only hack here is the partisan pundit pear who is going to falsely equivalate Hillary's email server with Trumps twitter account and personal phone again......

DNC LAWSUIT REVEALS KEY DETAILS ABOUT DEVASTATING 2016 HACK

Many of the early leaks appeared on a site called DCLeaks, which went live in June 2016 but was registered on April 19, which the suit confirms was a day after Fancy Bear broke into the DNC. But the same group that registered DCLeaks had attempted but failed to register ElectionLeaks.com on April 12, nearly a week before the Fancy Bear hack.

try to get your leak and hack story straight before you go making up new excuses on who did what where.......Who was Fancy Bear a not so pear shaped egg with two working knees might begin to ask

A Russian of course

his response to being dumb and 100% provably wrong (again)

I always get a kick out of tele calling me partisan

rinse and repeat he comes back for more.....but never on a losing argument and something he provably knows fuck all about but for some reason cares more about than the rest of us (which seems to be almost all of his posts and opinions on TW)

he should stick to what he is good at......

[NFL] Gronk Trade Megathread

making MAGA threads that can't break 5 posts on the front page......all of which are laughing and ridiculing him and him still being yet again WRONG AGAIN

Report: Rumors of a Rob Gronkowski trade are untrue

LMAO.......:rofl:

i mean whataboutism and whatif guys

Last edited:
DfMb0CGXkAYi7tK.jpg

what a prick

let me see how they spin this one.....LOL

low iq eagles couldn't name anyone so they didn't show up

:rofl:

You were a Bush/neo-con loving, war-mongering retard years ago.

Years later, you're still the same retard, just a different flavor. It's amazing to watch such a transformation. It shows how gullible some people are and how easily they're swayed by whatever group they're around or being brainwashed by.

You could seriously be the subject of real scientific research, although we already know the results.

Trump was a democrat when I was a republican, lol. I guess hypocrisy only goes one way, though.

Oh, and this reminds me!

Top 10 signs you're in a cult, #10: "Former members are shunned and perceived as hostile."

that sounds familiar

I was never a member of the republican party since they went insane

go watch an old speech by bush in 2001 or whatever

bush looks like Thomas Jefferson next to trump

proof: https://youtu.be/TvI69F8uf1A?t=43

republicans were wrong, but at least they used to disagree based in reality and had some class. what happened?

Trump was a democrat when I was a republican, lol. I guess hypocrisy only goes one way, though.

Oh, and this reminds me!

Top 10 signs you're in a cult, #10: "Former members are shunned and perceived as hostile."

that sounds familiar

active democrats tell triple to STFU and go away (for over 20 years)

active Republicans tell triple to STFU and go away (for over 20 years)

everyone else asks triple when he will shut up and stop making an idiot out of himself daily

but it isn't him folks...........it isn't OUR triple that is to blame

he just desperate to belong somewhere
it's no accident he's a complete bandwagon homer for sports and politics.
he needs to be a fully invested flag waving faggot to feel like he has friends

and still doesnt

when was Bush a good President exactly?

Either of them.......We will be here all day

am I saying he's a good president? I'm saying he's capable of presenting as a normal person. why is that so hard for trump?

if trump doesn't shit himself and make a joke about his dick we consider that a good day now

and still doesnt

:lol: apparently I'm "desperate to belong" while simultaneously disagreeing with everyone in this thread

please tell me more

and still doesnt

even the biggest and most pathetic degenerates on Earth don't want to call him one of their own.......

C4dz6UqUoAAcY7A.jpg

and in regards to Antifa and Bronies that is truly an accomplishment

Even Amadeus and Kiint can't vouch for him in here :lol:

am I saying he's a good president? I'm saying he's capable of presenting as a normal person. why is that so hard for trump?

if trump doesn't shit himself and make a joke about his dick we consider that a good day now

when has he done either?

Back