[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

And yet the most successful companies on the planet have the most diverse workforces. Funny how that works.

EC47fBg.jpg

Companies in the top quartile for racial and ethnic diversity are 35% more likely to have returns above national industry medians, SAP chief diversity and inclusion officer Anka Wittenburg wrote in a piece for Fortune, quoting a McKinsey study. She also pointed to a study from Bersin by Deloitte that found over a 3-year period, diverse companies see 2.3 times the cash flow per employee when compared to their less diverse peers.
http://fortune.com/2017/06/07/fortune-500-diversity/

RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:lol:

that's just a statistrick - any company large enough to hire 30% muds niggers and fags is big enough to suck their lifebloods for vertically integrated profits

The best part of the article:
"Why is @davidhogg111 receiving a human rights award in Washington DC when he's actively trying to strip us of our human rights?" Bennett tweeted. "When will we stop rewarding people for supporting violent government policies? #GunControlKills"
:signed:

i lubz me some double standards:

Does president's pardon authority extend to a self-pardon?
BY DEBRA CASSENS WEISS
POSTED NOVEMBER 7, 2016, 8:00 AM CST
http://www.abajournal.com/news/article/does_presidents_pardon_authority_extend_to_a_self_pardon/

If Hillary Is Indicted, President Clinton Could Pardon Herself and Congress Might be Helpless
by Chris White | 2:01 pm, October 28th, 2016
https://lawandcrime.com/opinion/if-hillary-is-indicted-president-clinton-could-pardon-herself-and-congress-might-be-helpless/

Will Hillary Clinton be impeached over emails if she becomes president?
Harriet Alexander, new york
1 NOVEMBER 2016 • 4:01AM
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/01/will-hillary-clinton-be-impeached-over-emails-if-she-becomes-pre/

Can a President Self-Pardon?
By Jacob Gershman
Nov 3, 2016 3:12 pm ET
https://blogs.wsj.com/law/2016/11/03/can-a-president-self-pardon/

"Progress" :sunny:

This has to be one of the stupidest studies I have ever read, that was ever funded by whatever idiot thought this would be a good study to do.

To actually come to this conclusion is fucking retarded.

Correlation does not imply causation.

I have never bought or watched 1 single thing in my life based on whether or not X company has a 'diverse' workforce or not. Never once. Profits are something beyond a study like this. Trends are something that no one can figure out, which is why a command economy will always fail. To come to this 'studies' conclusion is to completely overlook a trend that took place to allow these companies to increase their profits.

"Like, OMG. Apple is releasing their newest and greatest iPhone. Lets all stand in line for 3-days so we can be the first."

[Retard regressive comes in to do a study on diversity and profit on Apple.]
"WOW! Apple is 'hella diverse' and their profits have increased greatly. It can only mean 1 thing... it's because of all the 'minorities' working for the company."

Or -

"Hey, I know... let's do a study on the Fortune 500 companies (biggest and wealthiest companies on the planet) and determine why their profits are so high. Let's not look at the market trends or anything done by their CEO in the past year or anything like that, because those 2 things mean dick when it comes to how profitable a company is. Let's look strictly at their diversity numbers."

Ugh...

Uuuhhhhhh...

you do realize that dealydipshit was quoting a diversity chief, right?

I mean hell, look at the 'diversity' in fast food workers.

juss sayin

Speaking of above the law..

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access to the US financial system

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal.
The administration did so despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so.
"The Obama administration misled the American people and Congress because they were desperate to get a deal with Iran," said Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio.

The Obama administration secretly sought to give Iran access — albeit briefly — to the U.S. financial system by sidestepping sanctions kept in place after the 2015 nuclear deal, despite repeatedly telling Congress and the public it had no plans to do so.

An investigation by Senate Republicans released Wednesday sheds light on the delicate balance the Obama administration sought to strike after the deal, as it worked to ensure Iran received its promised benefits without playing into the hands of the deal's opponents. Amid a tense political climate, Iran hawks in the U.S., Israel and elsewhere argued that the United States was giving far too much to Tehran and that the windfall would be used to fund extremism and other troubling Iranian activity.

The report by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations revealed that under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars. If the Omani bank had allowed the exchange without such a license, it would have violated sanctions that bar Iran from transactions that touch the U.S. financial system.

The effort was unsuccessful because American banks — themselves afraid of running afoul of U.S. sanctions — declined to participate. The Obama administration approached two U.S. banks to facilitate the conversion, the report said, but both refused, citing the reputational risk of doing business with or for Iran.

"The Obama administration misled the American people and Congress because they were desperate to get a deal with Iran," said Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, the subcommittee's chairman.

The Iran deal was:

-No nukes
-Give up sovereignty to observers, who btw reported that Iran was upholding their end of the deal every time
-We give you back your money that we stole

Voila. But Trump reeed about it because it had Obongo's signature and because his neocon masters want another war in the ME for Israel.

Fuck Iran and their hostage payment

The report by the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations revealed that under President Barack Obama, the Treasury Department issued a license in February 2016, never previously disclosed, that would have allowed Iran to convert $5.7 billion it held at a bank in Oman from Omani rials into euros by exchanging them first into U.S. dollars. If the Omani bank had allowed the exchange without such a license, it would have violated sanctions that bar Iran from transactions that touch the U.S. financial system.

The effort was unsuccessful because American banks — themselves afraid of running afoul of U.S. sanctions — declined to participate.

I don't know the exact details for this case.. don't care too. Maybe the judge was too lenient.. maybe he had reason or not.

He was cleared of bias..

So what does this do? I would say it make judges error on the side of caution and just sentence the fuck out of people or face a recall vote.

MAGA

Voters recall California judge who gave Brock Turner 6-month jail term

Persky's 2016 decision sparked the recall movement, which said Turner's case was just one of many lenient sentences given out by the judge.

Tuesday night, California voters favored recalling Persky.

LaDoris Cordell, a former Santa Clara County judge who opposed the recall, told The San Francisco Chronicle Tuesday was a "sad day" for the California judiciary.

"If they don't go along with popular opinion... they can lose their jobs," Cordell said of state judges.

Persky told CNN last week he believed the recall campaign threatened "the independence of judges."

"Generally, judges should accept criticism," Persky said. "But when it gets to the step of a recall ... that, for me, is a step too far."

Persky was cleared in 2016 of accusations of bias by a state judicial commission. The group found no evidence of bias at Turner's trial.

Back