[FBI] Have you rebooted your router to stop russia!?

Reboot your router?

• Total voters
How do I know the FBI didn't put something on my router that activates on a reboot?

F.B.I. said:
Dear fellow Americans. It has come to our attention that the communist Russians are attempting to take control of your router. We have been in contact with all the mega-corporations that make routers and have informed them of this. In return, they have agreed to update all their routers with some software that we developed with the NSA that will protect you from communist websites like Infowars.com, and give to you free of charge.

Please protect your internet connection with this uniquely American update.

Signed: The Stasi

I wrapped my router in tin foil and threw it away

I would post in this thread but I'm not at a computer

Which routers? I have yet to to see a list.

did ip addresses or actually looking at servers stop the FBI from fabricating that russians hacked the dnc narrative.....?

even though nsa insiders have proven that the dl speeds of the docs leaked to wikileaks were at speeds that required it to be an internal operation (named seth rich)

LMFAO

they told triple to jump and he yelled how high

with his boot licking knee braces on and reporting for duty

this is what brainwashed retardation looks and sounds like folks

So your reasoning is you should run a NAS with known exploits cuz "fuck the man"

good plan, enjoy getting cryptolocked

did ip addresses or actually looking at servers stop the FBI from fabricating that russians hacked the dnc narrative.....?

even though nsa insiders have proven that the dl speeds of the docs leaked to wikileaks were at speeds that required it to be an internal operation (named seth rich)

they hacked podesta's gmail. gmail is on google's server, are you retarded? there is no "internal operation" of web-based email

they hacked podesta's gmail. gmail is on google's server, are you retarded? there is no "internal operation" of web-based email

you think dnc servers = podesta

:rofl:

podesta got phished not hacked

he admitted his password was p@ssw0rd ffs

only hack here is the partisan pundit pear who is going to falsely equivalate Hillary's email server with Trumps twitter account and personal phone again......

DNC LAWSUIT REVEALS KEY DETAILS ABOUT DEVASTATING 2016 HACK

Many of the early leaks appeared on a site called DCLeaks, which went live in June 2016 but was registered on April 19, which the suit confirms was a day after Fancy Bear broke into the DNC. But the same group that registered DCLeaks had attempted but failed to register ElectionLeaks.com on April 12, nearly a week before the Fancy Bear hack.

try to get your leak and hack story straight before you go making up new excuses on who did what where.......Who was Fancy Bear a not so pear shaped egg with two working knees might begin to ask

A Russian of course

Last edited:
yes it may be interesting to see if this hack was made possible by the leaked ciatools

Back