[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

maybe he likes em old and senile

DPqok08VAAAVUi2.jpg

For those of you keeping track at home, that's THREE different microaggressions and one count of implicitly validating a super-problematic historical American.

+10 GBP

I know it has been said and said, but this is just another reason why Trump won.

It appears Trump is getting smarter?

Trump urges lawsuit over abc story.

Seems to me like those who lost money because of the 350 point drop in the market as soon as the story released would have a leg to stand on? Pretty big leap, but I wouldn't put it past some of the big hedge funders.

Check out the very first post:

So Trump asking for a class action suit for everyone that lost money on the false report.

Brilliant.

But what about his reputation?

People buy into what these people are saying. The sheep follow blindly. Cael, that's you.

#MAGA

yo j u need to expand ur repertoire

ur schtick is getting old

you think half of these people are worth serious replies? I learned that lesson a long time ago. fuck KC is saving 20 mins per page worth of posts he might seriously reply to. I call that winning rising perhaps to the level of MAGA or MTWGA eazy

clu was so worried about that 1.2 Trillion over next decade

or 120 Billion a year we might go further into deficit

Record $135 billion a year for illegal immigration, average $8,075 each, $25,000 in NY

i think i just found the solution

#MAGA

I read about half of FAIR PDF summary cited on your Washington times link and a few pages of the 66 page actual cost study (heh - i'm sure I read more than you of the WTimes link itself based on your NY times cite). I assume these untold billions of dollars would be saved if we could lay off the teachers and nurses included in the expenditure totals.

political arguments breed derision so cpttele please note you have a few posts I like so don't take it personally when I tell you to get fucked. keep up the good fight though - it helps to see which dogs pick up their heads and are therefore more likely to be <100iq when you sound your whistle.

you think half of these people are worth serious replies? I learned that lesson a long time ago. fuck KC is saving 20 mins per page worth of posts he might seriously reply to. I call that winning rising perhaps to the level of MAGA or MTWGA eazy

at least his throwaway posts are better than anything u've ever posted so I suppose u have a point?

Byron York: Nunes blows up, threatens contempt after FBI stonewalls House on Russia investigator demoted for anti-Trump bias

[.....]
After each occasion, the FBI and DOJ did nothing. Now, in what appears to be an orchestrated leak, both the Post and Times published the reason for Strzok's demotion, along with concerns that the revelation might help President Trump. "Among federal law enforcement officials, there is great concern that exposure of the texts they exchanged may be used by the president and his defenders to attack the credibility of the Mueller probe and the FBI more broadly," the Post reported. The Times reported that "the existence of the text messages is likely to fuel claims by Mr. Trump that he is the target of a witch hunt."

Well, yes. It will be of concern to Trump's defenders, and to defenders of fair investigations generally, that such an important figure in both the Clinton and Trump probes privately expressed bias. It will be important for investigators -- and the public -- to see Strzok's and Page's texts to assess the extent of the problem. But in any event, Nunes is extremely unhappy -- not only with the revelation of bias but with the FBI's resistance.

"By hiding from Congress, and from the American people, documented political bias by a key FBI head investigator for both the Russia collusion probe and the Clinton email investigation, the FBI and DOJ engaged in a willful attempt to thwart Congress' constitutional oversight responsibility," Nunes said in a statement Saturday afternoon. "This is part of a months-long pattern by the DOJ and FBI of stonewalling and obstructing this committee's oversight work, particularly oversight of their use of the Steele dossier. At this point, these agencies should be investigating themselves."

To add insult to injury, at just the moment the leaked stories appeared, the Justice Department out of the blue notified Nunes that it would meet some of the committee's demands for information that it had been refusing for months. That didn't make the chairman happy, either.

"The DOJ has now expressed -- on a Saturday, just hours after the press reports on Strzok's dismissal appeared -- a sudden willingness to comply with some of the committee's long-standing demands," Nunes said in the statement. "This attempted 11th-hour accommodation is neither credible nor believable, and in fact is yet another example of the DOJ's disingenuousness and obstruction."
[.....]

:twist:

Back