[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

same can be asked for those who prop up the bottom 1% at expense of the other 99%

i ask every humanitarian to go to a hospice hospital

share your time there

you will realize that euthanasia isn't really as mean as some people being alive who don't want to be here

death is an important aspect of life

we can't live without it

Last edited:
We keep leading Tele to water but he keeps shitting in it instead.

You raff yuo roose v.3871 by Playalistic - Page 828 - TribalWar Forums

your only good contribution to this forum has been as a clown

DQJsxDyXcAUg3b-.jpg

we just hope your cuckery isn't contagious

I thought I already explained this thoroughly to you.

50 to 60 percent of muslims think sharia law should be for muslims only over all countries. Now... What percentage of muslims want sharia for everyone?

Think, mcfly

two plus two is four minus one
is free

(quick mafs)

everyday mans on the block
smoke trees

see your girl in the park
that girl is a uckers

when da ting went quack quack quack
u man were duckin

50 to 60 percent of muslims think sharia law should be for muslims only over all countries. Now... What percentage of muslims want sharia for everyone?

Think, mcfly

Use actual numbers instead of ranges. They were given to you.

The question was whether Sharia Law should be implemented for their country as "Law of the Land", not should Sharia Law be the Law for "all countries". In Muslim majority countries, they want Sharia Law and a large majority of those want it for Muslims only. Notice the percentages where Muslims live under a different government influence.

I can't find actual percentages for Muslims who think Sharia Law should be implemented for planet earth. Show me some.

Rules haven't changed. havax just wasn't responding to the graphics correctly but that's because neither Jugger nor myself properly linked the resource.

Rules haven't changed. havax just wasn't responding to the graphics correctly but that's because neither Jugger nor myself properly linked the resource.

what is historical revisionism of the worst possible kind for 1000 alex?

Please tell me where you got 40%, you fucking retard.

It was even easier than I expected.

That's under the 2nd graphic on the 2nd column - not the one about Sharia Law which you said was 40-50% when the average of the first graphic is 58% across the board.

Nice try, retard. Learn how to read, Ree-hanna.

Still have yet to be proven wrong.

That's 42 not 40. Git gud at calculator.

Yes....he got 42% while arguing incorrectly. He said 40-50% of Muslims want Sharia Law for all citizens of all countries. This was incorrect. That's why I asked where he got 40% for this because there are no polls/statistics on determining if Muslims want Sharia Law for ALL countries on planet earth which has been his response ever since.

Got it?

Back