[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Keep reading Brietbart and viewing Alex Jones. I want you to stay under mind control, bro.

DQELkkdV4AA7_Dt.jpg

DQEf_wyVwAAUtqP.jpg

When you can't speak coherently just spam graphics. I used to do the same thing writing bs research papers that I wasn't interested in. You put graphs and images in the document to increase your page count. Nice strategy, bro.

When you can't speak coherently just spam graphics. I used to do the same thing writing bs research papers that I wasn't interested in. You put graphs and images in the document to increase your page count. Nice strategy, bro.

LOL

how many bills you passed this week bitch?

that's what i thought

total failure

i can see how that doesn't help them one bit though

because i don't think people who are in the legal custody and conservatorship of others is going to be seeing too much money out of this

REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

i can see how that doesn't help them one bit though

because i don't think people who are in the legal custody and conservatorship of others is going to be seeing too much money out of this

REeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

so? that doesnt stop them fucktards from demanding more

theyre like kids, screaming for more that they dont pay for

how dare you speak out against providing an income to the recipient class you hateful, greedy bastard

so? that doesnt stop them fucktards from demanding more

theyre like kids, screaming for more that they dont pay for

how dare you speak out against providing an income to the recipient class you hateful, greedy bastard

Patton Oswalt on Twitter:

Is there any going back after this #TaxBillScam? To America? Does it matter now if Trump is impeached? There’s no America now. Not the one we knew. Sorry, feeling real despair this morning

"i am more upset about people getting more of their hard earned money back from the federal gov than my wife when she killed herself on my couch last year"

serveimage

-ratatouille

Maybe the Obama administration shouldn't have classified it as a tax to begin with, but hey, hindsight.

The only reputable media source is brietbart or havax Twitter outrage posts he finds on t_d & random anon 4chan conspiracies

Everything else is msm boys

Take my word for it MAGA!

Back