[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

LOL

it is also my hope that the millionaire entertainers get together and give up more of their own money for those services they care so much about and that deficit that will be created

this is getting awkward

nobody can say trayvon martin's dad wasn't a great one

minus not being in his life or around to raise him at all

DP77_neUMAI7xHI.jpg

he would have been a kangz

LOL

it is also my hope that the millionaire entertainers get together and give up more of their own money for those services they care so much about and that deficit that will be created

and take down the walls around their mansions and provide room and board to as many illegals that their mansion can hold

or

take some selfies of them writing big checks to the Treasury as a gift to the USA

lol, who are we kidding. they will never do that. charity is for other peoples money

tangent:

also noticed more and more salt production about right wing folks using internet memes / pics / etc, getting pretty unhinged

impression is that they (leftist dregs) dont like the idea of losing that medium as well -theyre just so smurt and how can these knuckle draggin Neanderthals have a sense of humor or have any creativity

haha, good stuff

Patton Oswalt on Twitter:

"i am more upset about people getting more of their hard earned money back from the federal gov than my wife when she killed herself on my couch last year"

serveimage

-ratatouille

I read when they got his wife they had pill bottles everywhere. I don't really know his comedy but he looks like a troll and there's no way a person could be happy with a body like that. Atheist but married a Jew and had a Jewish wedding too. He's just some absolutely miserable low T beta male popping pills all day with no child to carry on his family name. How pathetic and disgusting.

lefts best shots at meming that doesn't involve pee pee and poop and diapers

DQBrH7gUMAE8i-u.jpg

DP-9mgnUEAAtFDF.jpg

jfc they suck at this for being graphic designer and creative writers

having arts degrees

I read when they got his wife they had pill bottles everywhere. I don't really know his comedy but he looks like a troll and there's no way a person could be happy with a body like that. Atheist but married a Jew and had a Jewish wedding too. He's just some absolutely miserable low T beta male popping pills all day with no child to carry on his family name. How pathetic and disgusting.

oh absolutely on all counts

and worse than that they had like a 7 yo daughter together and his wife still intentionally overdosed

i mean that is how bad she wanted away from him and this situation

and after listening to the pissed off hobbit i can see why

now he just got remarried about a year after his ex-wifes death to repeat the process of misery and despair all over again

between lecturing us

Oswalt married true crime writer[36] and journalist Michelle McNamara on September 24, 2005. They had one daughter together, Alice, born in 2009.[37]

On April 21, 2016, McNamara died in her sleep in the family's Los Angeles, California home. Her death was attributed to a combination of a previously undiagnosed heart condition with prescribed medication (Xanax and Fentanyl).[38] The season 3 finale of The Goldbergs was dedicated to her memory. On

He was confirmed to be engaged to actress and legal mediator, Meredith Salenger in July of 2017.[41] They were married in November of 2017.[42][43]

Last edited:
Wow havax posting a Twitter outrage post we almost went 12hours without him posting one again

When is this reverse sjw going to stop being outraged about boring shit on Twitter? He's become the people he hates what a loser cuck sad!

Hes on Twitter outraged just like all the loser sjws pathetic!

Wow havax posting a Twitter outrage post we almost went 12hours without him posting one again

When is this reverse sjw going to stop being outraged about boring shit on Twitter? He's become the people he hates what a loser cuck sad!

Hes on Twitter outraged just like all the loser sjws pathetic!

20o5.png

Back