tele content:

spaztic posting of his world crumbling around him

copy/paste pictures off the internet of twitter comments or some meme

talking shit about people for volunteering

talking shit about people who have lost loved ones

talking shit about people who teach, have degrees

lol

content king

i was just saying how you know it is bad when the most interesting thing you ever said on TW, the only remembered post, was about how your family had to kill themselves in order to get away from you

think about that for a minute......or a lifetime

also havax is dense he doesnt realize that when there is a non political thread he will turn it into that or start arguing with dutch for 10 pages and turns any discussion into a circle jerk

dutch is a complete moron, although he may be slightly more clever than you. nevertheless, he deserves the ridicule. sorry you get so upset when i pick on your brother.

blackpeople said:
once you start reading a thread and its tele, ss , havax, supershit circling posters its not really content

its just idiotic highschool faggot shit

funny, almost every SINGLE post you make is calling people names and acting like a fucking kindergartner, never anything worthy of reading. so add yourself to that list, faggot.

funny, almost every SINGLE post you make is calling people names and acting like a fucking kindergartner, never anything worthy of reading. so add yourself to that list, faggot.

that sad sad reality that is so completely lost on him

they complain about low level gossip killing tw

when that is all they came here for

at best their only contribution or thing they will post about

what

u gonna play victim again after bad mouthing everyone and feeling like you're superior with your kindergarten posts?

he wants to wallow in that mud while crying how dirty everyone else is

that is all tw gd is........all it has ever been from my standpoint

it just used to have a lot more youthful angst and energy + participation behind it

you can say and post whatever you want, it doesnt bother me when you try to bring up my family

its just says so much about you

so go ahead continue winning i mean im not trying to stop you

you can say and post whatever you want, it doesnt bother me when you try to bring up my family

its just says so much about you

so go ahead continue winning i mean im not trying to stop you

Look, I've never said anything about the loss of your brother, and I'm sorry it happened. It's still no excuse for you being such a huge cocksucker all the time.

It's still no excuse for you being such a huge cocksucker all the time.

and doubly so when he does this while calling others a cocksucker

the ultimate irony of this entire place

nobody can see past their own bullshit.....no matter how much people point it out

so instead it is wallowed upon until everybody finally looks away

I used 2 think ignore was lame until tele came along

Not only is tw 10000% more readable but the thought that he probably still mentions me in every single thread on tribalwar after this long gives me a chuckle

I used 2 think ignore was lame until tele came along

Not only is tw 10000% more readable but the thought that he probably still mentions me in every single thread on tribalwar after this long gives me a chuckle

yet like absent 10000% of your posting "content" is still about tele

i don't think either of you guys have ignore figured out

or anything else to cry or bitch about tbh

but maybe that is also the point of TW now

so maybe the point of shitfest is the shit?

that the real issue with you, absent, and ender have is it isn't just yours u have to look at

even after you crawled deep inside your own safe space comfort bubble and closed all windows

Last edited:
Look, I've never said anything about the loss of your brother, and I'm sorry it happened. It's still no excuse for you being such a huge cocksucker all the time.

noone brings it up but this clown

for whatever reason, idk and idc

he can say whatever he wants im for that, as much as i can call him out for what a scum retard he is

its like a circle jerk symbiosis

i may come at you with both fists swinging

be a cunt in every single thread

never ever say anything on topic at all or with any contributing content

but blackpeople is yet again the victim folks

DIPzd_JXgAA245O.jpg

it is a lot like this but with even more derp and :gayfight:

Back