i'm sorry, tribalwar

itt:

its ok to insult someone but if they return favor, claim being a victim and beg for sympathy

:bigthumb:

best part of blackpeople poster is his ability to adhere to victim hood at any cost

regardless of individual action or personal responsibility

that might be the most humorously ironic aspect of his persona

i just wish it was intentional

best part of blackpeople poster is his ability to adhere to victim hood at any cost

regardless of individual action or personal responsibility

that might be the most humorously ironic aspect of his persona

i just wish it was intentional

i wouldnt even know who he is had he not decided to talk shit out of nowhere, so fuck him bro

the unmitigated audacity to cry like a bitch about people flipping shit back and be in tears about it means nothing

'waaah they mention my dead brother' poor me! omg, they bring that up, what scumlords, etc.

lol, delicious

it really is

the honest reality of this forum is that nobody is willing to discuss personal information, because the second you do someone else on this forum, who doesn't like something you said, doesn't like something you did, or feuded with you over some e-peen shit, will 100% use that back against you in all future discussions forever.

tw autistic spergs hold feuds forever and a day

you would hope Ender of all people would grasp that point.......but :lol: (herpes)

but learning isn't what any of these people are after

so blackpeople isn't mad that i say what i have as much as he doesn't have more dirt to throw back

and that is why nobody discusses anything of value other than name frivolous name calling, shaming, and overly broad generalizations because personal anecdotes and actual pictures of our life are entirely off limit here

and to blame all of that on me is just short dishonestly short sighted

go look at the pictures of me thread or any tehvul thread if you don't believe me

look at how blackpeople uses supertramps images.....lmao

Last edited:
"u effort shitpost on a unimaginable level the likes of which we haven't seen since kurayami"

"Oh yeah? Well your family member passed away and it's your fault"

Ya I guess maybe some people used more colourful language when u 2 showed up and began making hundreds of posts per day in every thread on this website turning it into a gigantic shitty blog where u can repost all the memes u find on 4chan

"u effort shitpost on a unimaginable level the likes of which we haven't seen since kurayami"

"Oh yeah? Well your family member passed away and it's your fault"

i'm on your ignore remember?

maybe stfu and enjoy that already

or honeslty come back to trying to talk to the other person

Ya I guess maybe some people used more colourful language when u 2 showed up and began making hundreds of posts per day in every thread on this website turning it into a gigantic shitty blog where u can repost all the memes u find on 4chan

at least you are honest about this single point of contention

you don't like the content i post

so therefore you don't like me

that is ok.....but excuse me if i don't give a fuck

as you yell from across the street while doing this

lalalala.gif

Last edited:
this is a really weird way of arguing that you aren't a shit posting spastic

have i said that?

i'm not you coombz

i don't pretend to be above racism while denying african niggers renter status inside my home

joyously talk of running over nog kids without remorse

i'm not playing holier than thou

most of my generalizations fully include me

Last edited:

are you saying that people left because they were red pilled or couldnt handle having their myopic world view challenged?

that doesnt require your imaginary post count, just a few words

not sure where you are going with this, illuminate us

he would have red pilled

but him and absent hit ignore, decided to bunker down, and opted to take more cyanide near Führerbunker

decided to just take potshots wildly out their windows instead

much better existence they keep telling us

I'm saying people left not because your ideals but your incessant need to state them every where regardless of the discussion and it tends to kill threads when it's about a certain topic(any topic really)and it gets railroaded into yet another shitty politics thread. It's gotten to the point where where a select few of you make up 75% of the posts in pretty much any given thread on this entire forum

kinda related but tele i think u broke ur personal daily posting record last week with 160 in a day

not even free was that dedicated (and most ppl here now probably dont remember him)

kinda related but tele i think u broke ur personal daily posting record last week with 160 in a day

not even free was that dedicated (and most ppl here now probably dont remember him)

is that a joke

i beat that on here in last two pages

:brows:

are you keeping a spreadsheet or is that tracked by the site?

on twitter tribalwar

absent taught them this trick

it wasn't even an original one

I'm saying people left not because your ideals but your incessant need to state them every where regardless of the discussion and it tends to kill threads when it's about a certain topic(any topic really)and it gets railroaded into yet another shitty politics thread. It's gotten to the point where where a select few of you make up 75% of the posts in pretty much any given thread on this entire forum

wait, am i on ignore or not?

you just lying to yourself or others again

a gigantic shitty blog where u can repost

and this is amusing

in two seconds i could find all this about you

-48C, aka - I'd rather chop my dick off then take the bus [Flat] - TribalWar Forums

my bus this morning was late 25 minutes, and the train from the NE was late fucking 45 minutes

i took the train from Marlborough to mcknight so i could get a spot on it

TW Canadians. [Flat] - Page 2 - TribalWar Forums

I go to little lebanon..er Lester B Pearson

to this being the bike trail you really want to learn how to ride by this past summer

87.9 km Road Cycling Route on Strava

SY7aAtp.jpg

i mean you have posted everything about yourself, your day, your every thought, as if this were your own personal twitter account, i know everything except what hospital you were born in, what you ate last night, and your current underwear preference (i didn't search last two......so maybe u did)

^^^and that gif is interesting

best thing in thread

and btw that wasn't doxxxing

this was just on tw

ztirs every thought that ever went into his head is posted here

that was my only point

for him to say others treat this as their personal blog is again the height of intellectual dishonesty

like lying about someone being on ignore on and off every other post

but maybe this is just who he is (dishonest commie)

Last edited:
Back