I wonder what the percentage of posters here would be considered obese

then again my wonder is gone in the 5 seconds it took to make this post

then why you you even want to know?

or make such a post?

freud%2Bgold.gif

then why you you even want to know?

or make such a post?

freud%2Bgold.gif

thats some bitch shit. only bitches do that shit. they'll be like "you wouldn't believe the secrets I know, I can't even tell you"

then why even fucking say it? just keep it to yourself bix

I wonder what the percentage of posters here would be considered obese

then again my wonder is gone in the 5 seconds it took to make this post
I was pretty heavy for a minute (for me) the last year, but now I'm down to my high school waist size but with 30 extra lbs on me. in high school I couldn't keep muscle (or any weight really) on me to save my life.

edit: wait a minute this isn't the flour tortilla thread? how did we start talking about weight in here.

ceal was telling his story that motived his weight loss because i brought up the lawn chair incident.

its actually kind of inspiring and i'm glad it wasn't anything more embarrassing than that.

probably most embarrassing thing I've ever done was shit myself in my ex gf's bed. we were watching family guy on demand and I thought it would be funny to dutch oven her so I drew her under the blanket when i thought I had a fart coming up.

dutch oven successful, but long story short i also crapped the bed. never trust women or a fart.

I was pretty heavy for a minute (for me) the last year, but now I'm down to my high school waist size but with 30 extra lbs on me. in high school I couldn't keep muscle (or any weight really) on me to save my life.

edit: wait a minute this isn't the flour tortilla thread? how did we start talking about weight in here.

I was in really good shape for a while but life shit happened and I wasn't hitting the gym as much. I'm still at the same weight, 6'3" 190, but not feeling great. I'll get back to it though.

also flour tortillas

Back