Please fix 1.41 or remove it Mav I beg you.

yah ok so mun just use 141 for fux and LOL it make mun betta... fukkin TR0UNkkkkk all ova da fukkin community hahahhahhahhah
l33t... thx for update.. no more haxers = mun king 4 gud LOL

I get all that ops, truly I do. You've put your time and effort into this and you want it to be accepted and embraced by the remaining community. But for the apathetic, especially on this particular issue, forceful implementation is just the way it's going to have to be. If you can't see that then let me be your eyes. Simply suggesting people download it WILL NOT work. Stop wasting your time and just do what I said if you're that hellbent on getting this going. Force people into observer if they're not running 1.41 and direct them to where to get the goods.

The apathy for me comes from the countless attempts (all failed ones mind you) to implement an "anticheat". It's kinda laughable at this point. I can damn near guarantee there's already a bypass for this and if there's not it's just a short matter of time before we're right back to this same conversation, again.

The only hack I've ever been truly concerned with is AA, and that's never really been an issue in this community. So yes, I'm apathetic, and as a lesson to you, you can expect a lot more people to feel the same way, which is why I keep reiterating you'll need to force the issue rather than expect volunteers.

I've been running your 1.41 btw. It definitely feels different but it's not bad.

u dont get it because it has nothing to do with me i dont give a fuck who made it

its the idea behind it that we're trying to make tribes better and you're so obliviously difficult for no reason (well maybe there is a reason)

its literally the kind of shit children do

and at this point i dont do it for the community because i hate 99% of the community

there are probably like 6 or 7 people that i actually give a shit about

if they stopped playing i'd wipe my ass with the rest of you and wouldnt miss it

and lastly 1.41 doesnt change anything that would affect you ("it feels different") but reasoning with you is worse than reasoning with a dog

seriously why cant we just let this game RIP?

why the fuck are we requiring an update to a dead game this late in game?

i really dont want to install 1.41 it fucks my internet and makes game feel different to me

all my script packs break and i had them all meticulously customized

seriously why cant we just let this game RIP?

why the fuck are we requiring an update to a dead game this late in game?

i really dont want to install 1.41 it fucks my internet and makes game feel different to me

all my script packs break and i had them all meticulously customized

Code:
Executing LT.cs.
isuk was automatically assigned to team 0
SPAWN: "isuk": cl:2056 pl:8379 marker:8291 armor:lfemale
LH141++ isuk happymod kick
Kick: isuk, Test: 2 - happymod, Result: 694133565
First Level PW
Executing teamflag1.cs.
GAME: clientdrop 2056
which scripts exactly are we talking about

i seruoulsy dont know if i have it installed or not, i dont know how to use it it or what its doing

y do it say isuk i was not using name isuk

u sure that is me?

Last edited:
i seruoulsy dont know if i have it installed or not, i dont know how to use it it or what its doing

y do it say isuk i was using name isuk

Oh fuck, you dumb cheater. You're what's wrong with the community. You don't get it. Kill yourself etc etc...

:eek:psayo:

i dont have any cheats that i even know of if i do its cause i used someone config and it was a script already on

i never had happy flag and i dont care enough to use it when i play like 1 time every month and i am terrible now

i dont get why opsayo is so set to out me i def was not cheating

Back