In this thread you will post your TBC character specs then explain what the spec does

As for 0/31/30...

As hardcore PvE builds go I can see where it'd be a pretty great spec. I personally would probably go 0/33/28 though, so that I could get Improved Berserker Rage. Since most of the money stuff in Protection is still in the upper tiers (Last Stand, Anticipation, Toughness, Defiance) or balls deep in the tree (for hardcore tanking Devastate is DISGUSTINGLY great), you don't miss too much by taking 2 points out of Prot for Imp Zerker Rage, and the utility you gain will most likely prove indispensable, whether you're tanking or DPSing.

Pop Imp Zerker Rage before you body-pull a boss for an instant 10 rage and extra rage gen when struck, switch to Defensive Stance (assuming you have Tac Mastery, which, if you don't, you're even more terrible than me and False), pop Bloodrage for another 10 rage + 10 more in 10 seconds...you'll be sitting on so much fucking rage you'll only have to stance dance to break fears. Fucking delicious. Way too few Warriors make proper use of Zerker Rage's tanking potential.

As to what 2 points in Prot I'd pass up for Imp Zerker Rage, I'd probably go with Imp Shield Wall, simply because it's only mission-critical on a few supremely gay encounters (Maexxna much?). Improved Shield Bash + Concussion Blow + Improved Intercept in PvP might be okay, too, as long as you're not in dire need of burst damage...throw Pummel and break combat -> Charge in there and that's like five fucking interrupts on those pesky casters. You won't be killing people in three seconds like MS builds, but you will be annoying as SHIT to kill by classes that can't heal. Oh God...when I think about all those stupid Protection Warriors I've fought who took three hours to kill and stunned me nonstop...

Last edited:
Looking at Fury...

I must admit I still have yet to play Fury (mostly because I have jack shit for one-handers or two-handers that lend themselves well to Fury), but from what I'm seeing I kinda like the idea of going 41 points deep rather than stopping at 33 and going into Arms for something like 25/31/5.

In its current state Rampage looks so much better than Endless Rage it's not even funny. No cooldown, 30 rage investment, 30 fucking second duration and all it requires to go off is a fucking crit (which is Fury's stock and trade). Combine that with the increased attack power percentage in Improved Zerker Stance, Death Wish, and a Crusader-enchanted weapon with some kind of AP/strength-boosting proc a la Untamed Blade...sweet Jesus God, I'd bet good gold you'd make Rogues look like unarmed, autoattacking Paladins on the damage meters.

Reed what is your mage template? I'm levelling a fire mage right now and thinking about going your same route (I don't see the point of a minimal investment in Arcane just for clearcast).

Reed what is your mage template? I'm levelling a fire mage right now and thinking about going your same route (I don't see the point of a minimal investment in Arcane just for clearcast).

I don't know jack about Mages. My highest-level mage is level 20 (what a fucking awesome level...like every great mage spell in the game learned except fucking Counterspell)

Ask Calder, he'll probably know what's up. (Although I would wager Fire is still king for leveling.)

Looking at Fury...

I must admit I still have yet to play Fury (mostly because I have jack shit for one-handers or two-handers that lend themselves well to Fury), but from what I'm seeing I kinda like the idea of going 41 points deep rather than stopping at 33 and going into Arms for something like 25/31/5.

In its current state Rampage looks so much better than Endless Rage it's not even funny. No cooldown, 30 rage investment, 30 fucking second duration and all it requires to go off is a fucking crit (which is Fury's stock and trade). Combine that with the increased attack power percentage in Improved Zerker Stance, Death Wish, and a Crusader-enchanted weapon with some kind of AP/strength-boosting proc a la Untamed Blade...sweet Jesus God, I'd bet good gold you'd make Rogues look like unarmed, autoattacking Paladins on the damage meters.
There's a ton of math behind why it really is not worth the talent points. If you think about it, at best you'l have about 200 extra ap at level 70, which won't even be that much at all.

Infact, the only 41 point talent worth anything for warriors is devastate.

warlock 41-8-12 heavy affliction + stam

decent for pvp, decent for raiding/groups

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/info...210350000000000000000000505000110000000000000

unstable affliction, imp howl, dark pact, nightfall, etc... plus imp imp, demonic embrace and bane + shadowburn

i could see tweaking that a bit to perhaps get Intensity and nerf the demo stuff. Intensity is a very valuable talent. i could also see putting more points in the resists

Last edited:
Can't really find find a spec I like, just going to hope they change the disc tree so I don't spec into any of these.

These two are pretty much the same for arena builds, basically get as much high stam/int/+dmg gear as possible, you should be trying to have more stam than your warriors. Int/Stam enchants all around. Spirit seems to be scarce on the new gear so no point for meditation. Assuming longevity over burst healing, I like these builds.
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=dxMuu0xxZfxtcfr0bhh
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=dxMuu0xxZfEt0c0oVhh swap offense for healing

Comedy smite/spirit build:
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=bxMGzhLtbtZfxt0bbVb

PvE
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=bxG0dhxZfxxcc0qVhV (oops was supposed to have 1 pt in DS)
Comedy Shadow option
http://www.wowhead.com/?talent-bc=bxMGzhLx0xZZVMgzcto0t

Last edited:
Group PVP:

Shaman, 40/0/21

I'm pretty new to the shaman class so I may tweak this build around a bit after I learn where I've made all the noobish mistakes. This build is for throwing lots of lightning bolts at people and dropping heals here and there. I'll figure out a better focus once I actually finish leveling and start PVPing. I'm not at all impressed with Overload and Totem of Wrath in their current forms.

Warrior, 38/12/11

If I hadn't made the silly mistake of stranding my warrior on a shitty server, this would be my tentative spec. Mandatory MS for the healing debuff, and Second Wind to keep rage generation high enough to keep using it even without getting attacked. The new weapon mastery provides Disarm immunity, allowing better gloves/weapon enchants to be swapped in instead of disarm gloves.

I'd experiment with dropping Enrage due to the amount of resilience readily available on PVP gear - I heard (unconfirmed) that resilience is 20 per percent of crit subtracted, which would put most epic geared PVPers at around 15-18% crit chance reduction at the highest levels of currently known gear. I also made the unconventional move of grabbing Last Stand - one of the most underrated abilities for small scale PVP.

Last edited:
12/0/49 main healing, pvp healing... assuming they change tree of lol otherwise won't be geting that useless piece of shit talent, also wondering about something like 27/0/34 for pvp healing

for my alts
hunter: 0/34/27i think a healthy balance for pve/pvp, imp barrage seems too good to pass up vs the high end survival talents, tsa is a nice perk

warlock: 7/5/49destruction owns, nuff said

Last edited:
Back