Semi-Hot chick/Boston Marathon Bombing Costume/Internet Rage/Noodz

Yeah, it's in poor taste but the whole mob of the internet attacking her is far more disgusting to me.

troll successful, good job woman. she would fit in fine here.

also, gross saucer plate areolas for the lose.

Obviously a retarded choice for a halloween costume. Especially to wear to the office. But, not worthy of "I'LL CUT YOUR FUCKING FACE OFF AND SKULL FUCK YOU". Also, threats against parents etc? srsly? making her lose her job over it? She's just a kid. Fucking 22.

>would hit

People need to fucking relax.

And what the fuck is wrong with her tits? Girl would be amazingly attractive if it wasn't for those tea saucer fucking nipples of hers.

It is in poor taste. You would feel differently if you were related to a victim of course but I can still see the humor in it :p

i don't see many ppl doing oklahoma city or 9/11 victims for halloween so i dont think the 'too soon' rule applies

i just have to laugh at both sides and hey boobs

The happy tree friends tat on her butt-tox says it all, she's got a warped sense of humor.

She got fired from her job over this bullshit? I'd lawyer up and sue their ass.

I could deal with her ugly tattoos, tits are fine but the "rape" thing means she's damaged goods. I think she's letting her dog lick peanut butter off her pussy, way too many naked pics with her dog.

:lol:

She basically has 5 seconds of fame. The question is what she can do with it. TV talk shows playing the victim? Lawyer up for losing her job? Start a reality show? More naked pictures saying she wants them to be "tasteful" to set the record straight?

Last edited:
Back