I'm pissed off that Americans get called Yanks

olaf

Veteran X
What did I ever do to you? Don't call me a fucking yankee.

Go to europe and they're all like "are you a yank" and I have to get in their face and say "NO IM NOT YANKEE. DO I LIKE LIKE SOME OLD FUCK?"

(this thread is about starting off with one thought and finishing with a completely unrelated sentence, do the same)

I don't mind. I mean, they remember pretty clearly that the yankees kicked the shit out of them back in WWII.

1confederate_1731_5627942.gif

I like cookies. (this thread is about starting off with one thought and finishing with a completely unrelated sentence, do the same)

Well I just never want to be associated with some Northern yankee fanggot. But finding out that chimpanzees actually have grunting contests to determine the strongest male was incredibly interesting. good ol NPR

oh poor yanks being called yanks... get over it, american flag hugging moron.

me as a kraut, i don't bother!

What did I ever do to you? Don't call me a fucking yankee.

Go to europe and they're all like "are you a yank" and I have to get in their face and say "NO IM NOT YANKEE. DO I LIKE LIKE SOME OLD FUCK?"

(this thread is about starting off with one thought and finishing with a completely unrelated sentence, do the same)

I think you do like like some old fuck

whats funnier about that slip up: a month ago some guy said "look look" in my thread and everyone made fun of him

poetic justice

What nickname would Americans prefer to be called, incidentally? Every country has one. And they're rarely flattering.

What nickname would Americans prefer to be called, incidentally? Every country has one. And they're rarely flattering.

Incidentally, Americans would like to be called "raconteurs". Thank you, incidentally.

What is yours?

Back