[GOD] TW Christian parents and parents to be

Reggs

Veteran XX
I frequently hear christians go on about how powerful the love of god is; unconditional and undying ect... I remember last year I was listening to a local christian radio station after a night class I had and A man had a short bit where he talked about his son Andrew and how as much as he and the rest of his family loved Andrew that no one loved him more than god.

So my question to the christian parents and parents to be is:

1.) Who loves your child more, you or god?

2.) How did you come to this conclution?

"Jesus died to forgive our sins. Dare we make his martyrdom meaningless by not committing them?"
-Jules Feiffer

the point is not the son andrew, but all of mankind.

God loves all of mankind, whether they are the son of christian parents or not. God loves us all more then we love each other.

So, is short, reggs, yes God loves you more then your parents do :)

actually

troll hard

75246People-_Girls-_Hot_Blonde_In_Bikini.jpg

hey Reggs, I am going to this Christian Rock Fest at Universial to fuck with some Jesus loving douche bags. I'll take photos too.

I frequently hear christians go on about how powerful the love of god is; unconditional and undying ect... I remember last year I was listening to a local christian radio station after a night class I had and A man had a short bit where he talked about his son Andrew and how as much as he and the rest of his family loved Andrew that no one loved him more than god.

So my question to the christian parents and parents to be is:

1.) Who loves your child more, you or god?

2.) How did you come to this conclution?

The funny part is how most parents would burn in Hell for all eternity just to make their kids happy and how God sends (supposedly)some of these to Hell for all of eternity. So according to this, God does love your kids more!

Christians don't make sense.

Here's another one:

God is perfect right? However, doesn't the Bible also display God as being jealous(thou shall not worship false gods)?.Isn't jealousy a negative trait? How can god have emotions? Those are human characteristics...and people are sometimes ruled by emotions. How can you love all of mankind and yet condem it to hell?

/rant

If you really want to troll the Christians here you will have to come up with something better than that.

I am just asking for a free exchange of ideas. I wish the christians would stop trolling me.
:rofl: Right, like you don't make these threads to specifically debate and argue with Christians. Shit, I'm not even religious and I am tired of your bullshit already.

Back