Mexico to sue the u.s. for not letting people break the law..

JuggerNaught

Contributor
Veteran XX
Who does Mexico think they are?
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060516/ap_on_re_la_am_ca/mexico_us_immigration_6

CIUDAD JUAREZ, Mexico - Mexico said Tuesday that it would file lawsuits in U.S. courts if National Guard troops on the border become directly involved in detaining migrants.

Mexican border officials also said they worried that sending troops to heavily trafficked regions would push illegal migrants into more perilous areas of the U.S.-Mexican border to avoid detection

Are you fucking kidding me?

Waiting for someone to repost the article showing mexican police and military shooting and south americans trying to cross illegally into Mexico. Apparently it gets shittier the further south you go.

juzfugen said:
on what grounds would this suit be?
Im far from any legal expert but I dont see what they could sue about

i dunno really... but i guess that there is a recognised legal obligation to control your borders, and by not doing so well enough, your letting mexican criminal cross into america undetected, and thus out of their reach.

but i dunno. guessing here.

CapnPyro said:
Waiting for someone to repost the article showing mexican police and military shooting and south americans trying to cross illegally into Mexico. Apparently it gets shittier the further south you go.

in which case the smartest thing mixico could do would be to set up a free bus service from the south border to the north... just pass them straight along :D

Mexican Lawyer
dignabw.jpg

vs American Lawyer (or someone like this since he died)
attachment.php

Tribal Imperialist said:
Have you ever heard of posse comitatus? Probably not, because you're a stupid fucking hick.
It could be argued that the sort of blatant, widespread illegal immigration we're seeing from Mexico right now is a form of invasion.

In which case, use of the National Guard would be appropriate, if not necessary, in defense of our borders and our sovereignty.

I'm just saying...

Data said:
It could be argued that the sort of blatant, widespread illegal immigration we're seeing from Mexico right now is a form of invasion.

In which case, use of the National Guard would be appropriate, if not necessary, in defense of our borders and our sovereignty.

I'm just saying...

I agree, we definately need to protect ourselves from this threat. Stupid americans are even giving the invaders jobs and allowing them to rent housing.

I forget who the commentator was on CNN, but he said, and I paraphrase - The berlin wall worked pretty well during the cold war...people that weren't supposed to immigrate, didn't.
I was peeing that A) I half assed support that and B) How fucked can we be to act like the russians with our problem solving skills and call ourselves - the beacon of democracy at the same time & C) That I half assed support it?

Make english the OFFICIAL language - period...no seven language ballots, no drivers license tests in any language other than english, same thing with any governmental paperwork.

I'm with you, Stilgar.

How do we get lawmakers to see it our way?

Because right now the only thing they seem to be concerned with is how they can turn this into X-million immigrant voters for their party.

And that sickens me.

Back