Hidden: Source (Become like the predator) [Half Life 2: Death-match mod) {BRACKETS}

Doaln

Contributor
Veteran XV
Okay, so this is a mod for HL2: DM and its available at

www.hidden-source.com

It pits the marines vs the 'hidden'. The hidden are nearly invisible and only give off a shimmer in appearance. The marines are equipped with a pistol and either shotgun or p90. The hidden have a knife and grenades. There seem to be two main modes; normal and overrun. Normal pits one hidden versus the team of marines. Overrun starts the same except every marine killed becomes another hidden until there is only one marine left, at which point he must survive 15 seconds to win.

It's really fun, the only problem I foresee is cheaters :(
There seem to be a ton of servers up, but all games seem to be either full or empty, not much inbetween. Anyway, good shit :)

Come play at our server
Tribe Blood Eagle - Hidden: Source
198.37.25.217:27015

edit: apparently password up now.

Way to suck at hacking.

Last edited:
fuck you

i'm awake now and i have to go to work

you kept me up til 8AM with that damn mod cause it's so fucking cool. 'one more map'

fuck you.

So... I don't really understand. Do the Hidden only get a Knife and that pipebomb or do they get guns as well?

the hidden gets a knife and three grenades. believe it or not, a good hidden really is a match for a team of marines. we had our team wiped out several times this morning.

a grenade can take out half your team if you're not smart. the hidden is hard to see even running at full speed, and i've stood still in the shadows after knifing someone and watched a squad blasting a hallway they thought i'd run down.

the level design is really fucking awesome, a lesson for any other mod out there. it really gets you tense when you hear someone splashing and you get that panic rolling and start checking shadows and looking for footprints.

Sounds bad ass, ill dl it later today.

Also, the 2nd chapter of the Antlion Duce mod is out, and there is also a "Build your own custom base, then defend it wile attacking the other teams custom made base" mod out thats really fun if you can cooperate with your team mates.

I'm still waiting for Hull Breach.
gallery_1_4_56252.jpg

This is one I'd give my left nut for.

Ben, I don't play source much anymore you can borrow my id and pass if you wanna check it out.

Back