So this is what the Germans think of the USA now

Scud

Veteran XX
1046703973.2818728012.jpg

this is the consequences of having 5 million people unemployed, students at universities taking 9 years to complete a degree and the collectivism of 20 people handing in a single thesis for PhD's..

:lol:

riko said:
this is the consequences of having 5 million people unemployed, students at universities taking 9 years to complete a degree and the collectivism of 20 people handing in a single thesis for PhD's..

perhaps germany forgot how they tried to take over the whole world. all we are trying to do is make the world a safer place.

No shit, the Germans of all people have no right to talk about how peace loving they are. Then France who has been beaten time after time in the past has always been bailed out by the US. Sure it was the past, but what else can you form opinions on? I don't think either has displayed anything but protecting their interests in Iraq.

riko said:

:rofl:

Riko wins this thread.

No more posts are needed except those to praise riko.

riko said:

Good call. I wonder how much time was spent to make those "figurines." I have to admit, those look well-done.

Hope your happy you fucking jerry cowards, If i were in charge i would have let the russians kill of your entire fucking country.
to bad we stopped them from raping ALL! of your women. you fucking weak ass fucks the only people you can kill good is helpless fucking jews. the weak sponge of the world.

These krauts got alot of fucking nerve

080_Buchenwald.JPG

holocaust.jpg

holocaust.jpg

12-1141.jpg

ZooL said:
Hope your happy you fucking jerry cowards, If i were in charge i would have let the russians kill of your entire fucking country.
to bad we stopped them from raping ALL! of your women. you fucking weak ass fucks the only people you can kill good is helpless fucking jews. the weak sponge of the world.

As we all know, all Germans living today helped perpetrate the halocaust :rolleyes:

:rofl: What I think is funny tho is, how a paper mache float of uncle sam taking it up the ass can piss off poor Zooly over here so much.

Can I get you a tissue bro?

ZooL said:

080_Buchenwald.JPG

holocaust.jpg

holocaust.jpg

12-1141.jpg

Next time these pictures will be posted is when someone here makes fun of the holocaust or jews, right now it just happens to be the germans turn...See one pile of 10 jews can fill up one large ashtray. Or so I am told.

Back