whoever suggested exercise...*strangle*

hey..crack on mav if ya like...he's putting forth effort...that puts him above about 95% of the other no workin out fat and skinny ass slobs in here

i used to run a mile every other day, and workout.. blah i've gotten lazy, i'm now off my diet, and i just ran 1 lap around the track yesterday, i feel like shit =/

first of all
i dont really care if some fat loser on the internet believes me or not, after all.. i still get the satisfaction of having sex with her regardless of whether or not you believe me :lol:

"yo bay-b, can i get a picture of u 2 show my fat friends on tribeswar??"

ill definitely try though. just for you, mav

:lol:

JuggerNaught said:
hey..crack on mav if ya like...he's putting forth effort...that puts him above about 95% of the other no workin out fat and skinny ass slobs in here
very valid point, yet one lil roll 'round the block isn't really an effort

Pagy said:

TOTAL BS

heh

even a stroll around the block once or twice a day = a shit load better than sitting at home at comp all day long

why not start with a little stroll around the block? then slowly lead into long and longer walks, or possible runs?

Pagy said:

considering that his biggest physical move to date was probably to the refrigerator?

everyone has to start someplace, and you cant start a 350lbs and immediately go to running 3-4 miles

GL Mav. Hope you stick with it.
And I will say "sorry" in advance for the stretch marks you will have for the rest of your life. (nothing you can do about those)

gah, i can't wait for school to end, i'll probly start getting serious with my diet and what not again, i want to gain some weight over the summer.

GL mav, I'm wanting to get back into shape too, although I am not overweight, my weight is pretty much what it should be but I would like to bulk up a little more.

Anyway, of all the people here I gotta say that I think you are pretty cool, don't listen to these mofos ;)

Mav said:
thats good to know

yeah..for one, you're still young, your skin has alot of elasticity left.

if you have like really serious stretch marks, there are alot of different creams and stuff you can get to make them go away. guys who are heavy into powerlifting get stretch marks to, usually right around their armpits when their pecs start growing, your skin will catch up after a while, and certain types of cream will make them go away if they are really bad, most of them will go away when you start losing weight

JuggerNaught said:
guys who are heavy into powerlifting get stretch marks to, usually right around their armpits when their pecs start growing

hmm, so thats what those lines are like, right up by my sholder and armpits?

Back