whoever suggested exercise...*strangle*

Mav

Contributor
Veteran X
bordem compiled with the constant suggestions of exercise, I figure "ok ill go outside today". Dawning sun glasses (so my eyes werent set afire from this thing people call the "sun") and a new pair of tennis shoes I decide to go for a walk.

Our neighborhood isn't totally huge, about 4 major cul-de-sacs and various roads and turns. So I walk about 1/3 of it, which I can still see my house through some trees from across the way I figure "ok I'll go on". After about 30 minutes or so I've covered almost the whole thing and on my way back.

Either I have the worst luck in the world or someone orchestrated this. On the way back, I feel something hit my shoulder. I figure it was a neighbor coming up to say hi, but I look up and I see a couple birds flying over head. Then I feel the dampness on my shoulder...(you get the picture). And as I come back to the one street thats next to mine, I hear a car behind me so I move closer to the edge of the road. Whoever it was, was playing some loud music or whatever and suddenly a fucking empty cup hits me in the head. I dont think whoever it was, was aiming at me as they just drove on but damn...

So I make it back home, total time about 45 minutes or so. I live on a large up hill, so the drudge up the driveway was trying. I think I took about 10 minutes to sit down, cool off and catch my breath. Now I'm dead tired, my legs are fucking killing me and my feet hurt.

Oh and I get to do it all again tommorrow (hopefully minus the bird shit).

I just started exercising again yesterday. I ran around the block, about 1.3 miles and puked twice right after I finished. Oh well, its good for me in the long run.

SuperMegaCheese said:
i started running like two weeks ago.. and kept it up for a week and a half.. and now i'm starting to stop.. :/
keep running, after another week of it, you will start to crave it and have to go running everyday. Im serious.
As for Mav, way to go! Keep up the exercise... these days are the days you will look back at and laugh about.

I'm gonna start hitting the rock gym myself pretty soon, very good overall workout, probably the only thing better than swimming.

Veor said:
treadmill

i would if i could find one for a decent price. new ones cost a fortune and despite what some have said, id rather not get one off ebay...

keep it up big guy, i started the exercise shit today too... even though you probably wont read this... ah well.

Phrozen said:
I just started exercising again yesterday. I ran around the block, about 1.3 miles and puked twice right after I finished. Oh well, its good for me in the long run.

breathe through ur nose if u feel like ur gona puke..

Mav said:
i would if i could find one for a decent price. new ones cost a fortune and despite what some have said, id rather not get one off ebay...
treadmills are over rated, i hate them, much prefer to run trails than the treadmill. much much to easy to quit on the treadmill.

Back