Your Favorite Intoxicated Munchie

Calx

Veteran XV
It changes from time to time but right now when I'm stoned or drunk I will eat all of these. Normally I eat fruit.

8607%20(2).jpg

Nachos probably. Though when I get REALLY drunk I tend to start smoking, which I don't even understand because I've never been a smoker.

my favourite munchie is being a libtard and hating on cops and corporations

according to the political spectrum i would be a libertarian, i work for a fortune 100 corp, and plenty of my friends are cops

i'm just not blind to what's going on

sorry pagy try again

Nachos probably. Though when I get REALLY drunk I tend to start smoking, which I don't even understand because I've never been a smoker.

i've noticed this happens to a lot of people... when they're drunk they want to suddenly try smoking cig/weed

i try to deny them if i'm smoking weed... because the worst way to experience mj for the first time is while drunk - it will give you the spins, you'll get dizzy, and if drunk enough, throw up. then you'll associate weed with throwing up, which it virtually never causes. but sure enough, they never listen, always do it, and another "i just don't like weed" person is born. that's assuming they can get past the brainwash media.

as for cigarettes i have no idea why people like to do that when drunk, i've never taken a puff

Last edited:
i like getting drunk and stoned
no spins just fun

and i sadly smoke when drunk with friends that have smokes
but ya
at a bar, goldfish, chex mix, or whatever they have at the bar table.
foodie place? anything smothered in cheese generally
and then the nuts and chips and salsa are at home

Back