Your country is doomed

They've seen it. Want to? Maybe. Will they have bigger fish to fry before making a giant non-statement by attacking some middle-power with a fairly good reputation and a tiny population. Yes.

And the US protecting us? Why, because you've done such a great job defending yourselves?

They've seen it. Want to? Maybe. Will they have bigger fish to fry before making a giant non-statement by attacking some middle-power with a fairly good reputation and a tiny population. Yes.

And the US protecting us? Why, because you've done such a great job defending yourselves?

uh they attack little countries all the time. countries way less significant than canada.

Okay, let's pretend Canada is in grave and imminent danger. What exactly do you fantasize the US can to do to "protect" us?

nothing.

like i said

your shit is doomed.

if you read my posts i said nothing of the sort, you asked protection from what, i made on comment. im not sure where you getting your questions from, but i know you cant find reading comprehension there.

nothing.

like i said

your shit is doomed.

if you read my posts i said nothing of the sort, you asked protection from what, i made on comment. im not sure where you getting your questions from, but i know you cant find reading comprehension there.

Yes. I asked "protection from what?" and you answered the question about protection with, "the holy muslim army", and then you said you couldn't protect us from the very thing you answered that the US could protect us from. Good job, but stay off the debating team.

Talk about comprehension. :lol:

i said the holy muslim army would wnat to fuck your shit up.

you make it sound like no one would want canada and no one will attack you

Canada doesn't need anybody's protection.

CanadianCoastGuard.jpg

not when u have this!!

i said the holy muslim army would wnat to fuck your shit up.

you make it sound like no one would want canada and no one will attack you

So If I comprehend you, the answer to "What can the US protect Canada from?" is, "Nothing."

That's pretty much what I was saying. Thanks.

bush can suspend the constitution...it's not necessarily legal, but if congress doesn't bring him up on charges, the DOJ doesn't object, and SCOTUS doesn't do this it doesn't matter if it's legal or not.

Back