Your country is doomed

I thought he said "domed" & I was all like, "F*CK YEAH! MISSILE SHIELD, B*TCHEZ!"

yes, a dome

but now how you think it'll be

biodome.jpg

I don't believe what you quoted. What are they surveying? Infants?

You'd be surprised.

People are so damn busy with work, family, etc they have ZERO time for anything remotely related to our government let alone pointing out Iraq on a map.

Our lives are too fucking busy to notice anything besides what affects us directly.

You'd be surprised.

People are so damn busy with work, family, etc they have ZERO time for anything remotely related to our government let alone pointing out Iraq on a map.

Our lives are too fucking busy to notice anything besides what affects us directly.

You think Iraq doesn't affect you directly?

Consitutional rights cannot be suspended, they are God given, hence they exist whether or not the government upholds them. Hence they cannot suspend the constitution, they can only stop upholding it.

Not God-given; indelible rights of being human.

Fucking religion-minded canucks.

You'd be surprised.

No, it's just that a vast majority of humans are fucking stupid.

So half the people won't protest when Bush declares a disaster and suspends the constitution.

Nearly Half of Americans Think President Can Suspend Constitution - BlackListed News

seriously dude, a blurb like that is useless.

"– Only 2 in 5 voters can name the three branches of the federal government."

what if 2 others named 2, and cocked up the third?

" – Only 1 in 7 can find Iraq on a map."

What if 3 got iran and iraq backwards.. right area, both biggish.

" – Only 1 in 5 know that there are 100 federal senators."

What if 3 in 5 said numbers between 90 and 120. Does it matter that much?

until you know the kinda questions, and the actual kinda errors, such polls are kinda pointless.

until you know the kinda questions, and the actual kinda errors, such polls are kinda pointless.

while beren is spot on......

i know the branches
i can find iraq on the map......

but i would have been WAY off with the last question (probably would have said like 500 thinking of the senators and reps combined[is that even right?[i have failed as a citizen])

Good post, I know if you asked me quickly, I'd probably say 200 senators though I of course know that it is 100.....I'd be thinking of 2 because there are two from each state. It would be more a verbal/mental slip than not knowing.

Back