You raff yuo roose v.3871

5jA68r9.png

Shark choking on moose saved by two quick-thinking Newfoundland men | National Post

Newfies are awesome.

Newfies are awesome.

Wasn't the shark just being a shark and wasn't really in danger at all?

That's what I remember reading. Reminds me of the time I moved a bunch of turtles back into the water after theyd spent all day crawling up there to lay their eggs. Thought I was helping the buggers out. Oops.

He's pointing out that there is no article, someone literally just reposted the twitter spam as an article.

Reactions: bam
He's pointing out that there is no article, someone literally just reposted the twitter spam as an article.

but how are you supposed to know that it happened if its not pointed out in this way? thats the medium in which the incident occurred and i dont see why someone should paraphrase the whole thing if the links to the tweets are there. its like if there is a video of an incident why write up more than a few words to report on it?

but how are you supposed to know that it happened if its not pointed out in this way? thats the medium in which the incident occurred and i dont see why someone should paraphrase the whole thing if the links to the tweets are there. its like if there is a video of an incident why write up more than a few words to report on it?

bro do u even journal

Back