You can now buy in game pets for rl money

just wait till they let you buy gnomish queue manipulators for 1$ to let you skip to the front of the queue!!!! :boogie:

Or items that are only available online. Many of the "free" mmo's make their money this way. They make certain items a necessity at higher level gameplay, and those items are only available by purchase with $.

Legendary weapons selling for $50+, could you imagine?

Nothing they've ever sold has been anything but cosmetic. I probably won't buy the mount till they make it shit stars.

Or items that are only available online. Many of the "free" mmo's make their money this way. They make certain items a necessity at higher level gameplay, and those items are only available by purchase with $.

Legendary weapons selling for $50+, could you imagine?

with this jewish ginger running things... its inevitable

sidewaysbobbyexcited.jpg

People would go ape shit if the items were better than those attainable, but if they were parallel, (like arena to pve was for a while) most people would be OK with it.

I don't know why they don't just offer premade 80s once you have a few. Or just once you have one 80 on a server, all new chars go DK style at 55.

I don't know why they don't just offer premade 80s once you have a few. Or just once you have one 80 on a server, all new chars go DK style at 55.
That would suck for the people that had to group with the level 55 Priest who's never played the class before but because he had an 80 Rogue he's now going to try healing. At least the grind between 1-55 gives you at least some idea how to play before you really start fucking shit up for others.

It's bad enough with the DK, but you expect those people to be noobs.

MMO-Champion BlueTracker | There's a "quantity" for digital downloads?

"The store itself does not act as a generator for loot codes, so a set number of codes had to be added to the store. That number is very high. If it's ever reached, we can add more. The item offer isn't intended to be of a limited quantity. "

I know I saw that right after. I did sell one of them on ebay for $40 though so I'll probably keep the other and use it I guess ;[

Way to ruin my investment blizzard!@! ;[

That would suck for the people that had to group with the level 55 Priest who's never played the class before but because he had an 80 Rogue he's now going to try healing. At least the grind between 1-55 gives you at least some idea how to play before you really start fucking shit up for others.

Cause so many priests level 1-55 as Holy/Disc right?

Most people leveling these days level as the DPS spec, and only switch to the spec they want or dual spec at 80. A small percentage dual spec earlier, but i've seen plenty of recently dinged 80's who couldn't heal or tank. It wouldn't be anything new.

Cause so many priests level 1-55 as Holy/Disc right?

Most people leveling these days level as the DPS spec, and only switch to the spec they want or dual spec at 80. A small percentage dual spec earlier, but i've seen plenty of recently dinged 80's who couldn't heal or tank. It wouldn't be anything new.

Hybrid classes I play now I will usually dual-spec into at 40. My priest does Disc/Shadow and I'd go Disc for dungeons. The dungeon XP (combined with quests) are pretty nice boosts and the gear you get from them tends to last longer and are much better than the green crud they dole out. But to be fair said priest was doing 1 - 60 a year ago, when RDF wasn't around. But still a dual spec makes things easier while leveling from 60 - 80.

Blizzard have stated that they will never sell armor or weapons. Only vanity items.

Blizzard also stated they would never allow sex changes, faction changes, cross-faction mail, or PvE to PvP character moves. "Never" becomes a very slippery word when millions of dollars are introduced into the equation.

Eh not really, I can play every single class well enough to master any 5 man pretty much instantly, as can most of the WoW players who'd benefit from this.

Shit everything is so OP leveling now, you barely need to heal the tank anyways.

Blizzard also stated they would never allow sex changes, faction changes, cross-faction mail, or PvE to PvP character moves. "Never" becomes a very slippery word when millions of dollars are introduced into the equation.
Pretty much. By now I'm sure Blizzard knows that the majority of WoW players will buy anything they put up on the market. The price doesn't seem to matter at all.

Back