[Xbox Live] Seriously?

shadowman

Veteran XV
cliffs:
- my gamer tag is rage
- people like it because it is original, no numbers after, etc.
- I've had it since the beta period, so for about 8 years
- I get messages every day from people wanting to by my gamertag from me
- I ignore them
- I got a call late last night to my cell phone from an unknown number.
- When I answered they asked me for my gamertag and what email address was tied to it.
- I hung up.
- Seriously? Phishing for a gamer tag?
- I hope you appreciated my cliffs only approach.

cliffs:
- my gamer tag is rage
- people like it because it is original, no numbers after, etc.
- I've had it since the beta period, so for about 8 years
- I get messages every day from people wanting to by my gamertag from me
- I ignore them
- I got a call late last night to my cell phone from an unknown number.
- When I answered they asked me for my gamertag and what email address was tied to it.
- I hung up.
- Seriously? Phishing for a gamer tag?
- I hope you appreciated my cliffs only approach.

I played gears of war 1 with you way back when.

You always kicked everyone's ass.

I hate you. :(

mine has no numbers or anything after it either but i guess i'm not likely get a horde of people wanting 'coombz' :roller:

How the fuck did they get your cell phone number?

Better make the password something really complex.

No idea. This guy once tried to phish me online as well. He said people were trying to steal my gamer tag (which is true), but then sent me a .exe to protect myself :nofu:

Gamer tags are serious business apparently, websites exist were people basically put out a hit on someone for $$ and creepy dudes try and gather enough info to call up xbox live support to try and cancel your account so they can get the gamer tag.

now i'm curious to know what your xbox gametag is. and why everyone thinks it's so amazing

it is Rage. It isn't awesomesauce but it is only four letters and a real word. I get invites every day from people that think they know me because they played a PC game once with a guy named Rage. Fucking idiots.

lol. i would love for my gamertag to just be Strube but not enough to track down the asshat that has it and try to buy it from him

now i'm curious to know what your xbox gametag is. and why everyone thinks it's so amazing

picard-facepalm.jpg

No idea. This guy once tried to phish me online as well. He said people were trying to steal my gamer tag (which is true), but then sent me a .exe to protect myself :nofu:

Gamer tags are serious business apparently, websites exist were people basically put out a hit on someone for $$ and creepy dudes try and gather enough info to call up xbox live support to try and cancel your account so they can get the gamer tag.

nope, that was me trying to call you to see if you're still alive. i confirmed that it was your voice and tried to make it sound like I really wanted your gamertag to make you feel important.

Back