X-Men: Apocalypse

LouCypher

Veteran X
Discuss:

H4ZnEMO.png

Although I can appreciate the attempt to replicate the psylocke costume, it looks pretty absurd. Xmen movies have pissed off Marvel enough for them to stop writing comics.

I like Olivia Munn, but I don't think she's the right actress for Psylocke.

PSYLOCKE_Marvel_NOW_Uncanny_X-Force_-vol._2-_-1_%282013%29.png

Rooney Mara or Ruby Rose would have been a better choice. Olivia Munn is too "thick" to pull off the look. All three of the actors in that picture look like bad cosplayers.

meh. i thought quicksilver looked dumb as fuck from the last movie before i even saw it. but that nigga stole the whole show. maybe it wont suck?

but doesnt matter, deadpool

Despite recycling the ending of First Class, DFOP was pretty good and in general Singer has made good X-Men movies. Pretty sure this will be decent, but a little ridiculous as Apocalypse seems pretty hard to film.

I didn't mind the thanos cgi so much. and he's going to be a large part of the infinity gauntlet arc

but i guess apoc is a bit more normal looking

Most costumes for film look worse off stage/set then they appear on film.

These costumes look like they've tried to remain a little to faithful to the comic book fashion style, most movie adaptations have updated the look to something more suited to live action film.

Most costumes for film look worse off stage/set then they appear on film.

These costumes look like they've tried to remain a little to faithful to the comic book fashion style, most movie adaptations have updated the look to something more suited to live action film.

It's funny, because the biggest complaint so far is that they aren't faithful enough.

Apocalypse basically suffer the same problem as Galactus did in Fantastic Four. Mainstream audiences just weren't ready for a giant alien space robot, so they turned him into a cloud. Personally as long as they stick to the basic premise of him being the first mutant, being crazy powerful, and suffering from a massive deity complex, the film will be ok. Then again, Phoenix had the same premise.

Back