[X-COM] The First Alien War - Here we go again...

JohnMcClane

Veteran XX
Last time I didn't follow through with it all. I was too ambitious, wanted it too soon, I was impatient.

I have been excited by the news of a new and supposedly proper X-COM game.

So I'm playing the original again. Last time I sad I'd do UFO Defense, Terror from the Deep, and then Apocalypse.

This time I'm going to just say UFO Defense for now.

This run will be done a lot more sporadically than in the past. I'm older now. I am busier now.

Shit, I may go days between playing. But god damnit, I'm going to finish it this time.

I don't know about posting movies this time because I think this game is boring to watch someone play, but you never know.

start.png

So far my soldier list looks like this:

Goshin
JohnMcClane
ElectroWaffle
Wraithed
Meyog

I won't start a mission until I have a full roster.

joinup.jpg

I have a little over a half hour before I start watching some TV shows... :p

do i have to do anything

what is this

im in as long as i dont have to do anything but click on this thread once in awhile

do i have to do anything

what is this

im in as long as i dont have to do anything but click on this thread once in awhile

you have to yell your coords you want to be at for every battle on skype. You get left behind if you go afk.

Sweet GIVE ME A ROCKET LAUNCHER

edit: I would also settle for a stun rod as long as you make me hit goshin in the back

Last edited:
Relax, you're just signing up to have a soldier use your name. Your only obligation is to be a good audience for the battle reports.

Back