[WWIII] Mexico Invades U.S. soil

d0ur

Veteran X
¿Dónde está el GPS?

33 Mexican soldiers accidentally invade Texas - On Deadline - USATODAY.com
More than two dozen Mexican soldiers accidentally invaded Texas in Humvees on Tuesday after allegedly losing sight of the border line between the two countries, The Monitor reports.

The 33 soldiers were quickly processed by U.S. authorities and allowed to return to Mexico, the paper says.

The McAllen, Texas, newspaper says U.S. officials who interviewed the soldiers after they had crossed the Donna-Rio Bravo bridge at Donna, Texas, could not divulge the reason, other than to say it was inadvertent.

The newspaper says a source described as "outside of law enforcement and with knowledge of border activity" says the soldiers were chasing a South Texas resident who had crossed into Mexico.

The Mexican military, in a statement, confirmed the incident, saying the "involuntary incursion" occurred because the turnaround is on the U.S. side of the bridge.

yes i used google translate

um the river is a pretty hard border to miss, especially when you go over a 1000 foot long bridge to cross it.

Mexicans are tacky people. As soon as they move in they start painting all the the buildings red, green and yellow, and stand around on the street everywhere staring at people and getting pregnant.

um the river is a pretty hard border to miss, especially when you go over a 1000 foot long bridge to cross it.

The Mexican military, in a statement, confirmed the incident, saying the "involuntary incursion" occurred because the turnaround is on the U.S. side of the bridge.
Fucking yankees are hogging all the turnarounds.

i figured even a mexican would know where a river is or used to be in a drought. guess i gave them too much credit.

they probably missed the river because they aren't used to going over it on a bridge. if they had been crawling through a sewer they would have known right away they were in US territory.

Mexicans are tacky people. As soon as they move in they start painting all the the buildings red, green and yellow, and stand around on the street everywhere staring at people and getting pregnant.

lol mexicans do stare at people a lot

Back