WTF, don't hack me TW

I've been getting a lot of trojan blocks in the past week or so myself. Never seen them here before. Has TW made it to the big time?

I was attacked through a banner too...ended up with that stupid fakeware antivirus XP pro. I nuked it about an hour later. <3 Malwarebytes.

I was attacked through a banner too...ended up with that stupid fakeware antivirus XP pro. I nuked it about an hour later. <3 Malwarebytes.

this

registry patch plus malwarebytes

I think it was a java exploit because the java updater popped up then bam! I disabled java and use flashblock. Fuck that shit.

I had to jump through some freaking hoops to get this new 2010 version, though. Any executable I attempted to launch, either as an EXE or COM file would immediately close and it would tell me that the program was infected. Luckily, Safe Mode actually worked this time around (sometimes that fakeware launches in safe mode, don't ask me how) and it went smoothly from there.

I had to jump through some freaking hoops to get this new 2010 version, though. Any executable I attempted to launch, either as an EXE or COM file would immediately close and it would tell me that the program was infected. Luckily, Safe Mode actually worked this time around (sometimes that fakeware launches in safe mode, don't ask me how) and it went smoothly from there.

this is why you need the registry patch

I couldn't clean it in safe mode

I've debated installing Tea Timer, but I hate Tea Timer because whenever a SINGLE FREAKING CHANGE happens in Windows, it needs your permission...like a small change to the registry when saving system settings so they retain the settings the next time you boot up.

So, do I just google "registry patch"?

seriously.......
just 2 days ago I have been getting an alert from my Internet defenses
I have installed on my computer.....I got 3 of them running simultaneously

A "FIN scan" alert!
wtf?........

I began to research dis shit.
I sought to trace dat mofo.
But then what?
I'm not that savvy in this sort of shit!

ennyweys it started whist I was onna TW site!....on the "ad" for a new computer. what gives?

only the paraniod survive!

Last edited:
OK THE NEXT FLIGHT LEAVES TOMORROW MORNING AT 9 AM AND THERE IS A 2 HOUR LAYOVER IN PHOENIX AND A 2 HOUR LAYOVER IN DC SO I SHOULD BE ARRIVING AROUND 11 PM CAN YOU PICK ME UP FROM THE AIRPORT AND CAN I CRASH AT YOUR PLACE AFTER WE FITE OR MAYBE WE CAN FITE THE NEXT MORNING CUZ I MIGHT BE PRETTY TIRED OK

:clap::clap::clap:
hahahahaha.
Will he give you the Eskimo "hospitality" privilieges too?:heart::clap::clap:

Back