WTF, don't hack me TW

Meat

Veteran XV
Seriously? Avast detected and blocked a trojan from this site. WTF is that? That is right.... WTF

Chill out, a lot of the time the antivirus is just detecting malware in your browser cache... the malicious ads get it in your cache and try to exploit some vuln to launch it, but it's usually a vuln that's already patched, and thus nothing would have happened even if you had no antivirus. The AV real-time scan picks it up anyway because it's still written to your hard drive.

IE8 is sometimes giving me a smartscreen popup here from one of the ads, but it says "tribalwar.com".

its the ads BRO cool your fuckin jets

No, fuck you.

woah woah bro lets not get angry here

Yes I will, fuck you.

I got a warning a couple days ago from TW.

Cool, needs to be fixed then.

isn't brothalynch mr hitler's newest smurf?

Do not know, do not care. GTF out of my thread.

DON'T HACK ME BRO

Thanks for feelin' my pain buddy.

Chill out, a lot of the time the antivirus is just detecting malware in your browser cache... the malicious ads get it in your cache and try to exploit some vuln to launch it, but it's usually a vuln that's already patched, and thus nothing would have happened even if you had no antivirus. The AV real-time scan picks it up anyway because it's still written to your hard drive.

IE8 is sometimes giving me a smartscreen popup here from one of the ads, but it says "tribalwar.com".

It is not from my shit, it is from TW. Stop defending it for using bull shit ads that give me shit even though I paid my 10 dollars.

Uh I'm not saying there aren't bad ads on TW, I'm saying you're overreacting a bit.

Chill out man or I WILL FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF FUCK

Uh I'm not saying there aren't bad ads on TW, I'm saying you're overreacting a bit.

Chill out man or I WILL FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU YOU FUCKING PIECE OF FUCK

See you soon faggot.

Last edited:
Back