WoW Rewards Visa

ofn_bucket.jpg

So, go spend $1500 to get 1 month free game time.

WOW, what a DEAL!

Uh, it's not bad.

During the summer when I'm working I put all my expenses through my credit card - cellphone bills, nights out, purchases, etc.

I easily go through 2k a month on my CC and pay it off.

So that's like getting free WoW, if I played.. which I don't. But it's still a cool idea.

Is this in addition to other rewards?

I get 1% rewards, redeemable in cash, for everything I buy, and some other things I get 3% or more. If this Visa is only 1% and only redeemable in WoW Gametime, it seems pointless..

soon there will be a soda contest. Under the lid of coke (the official sponsor of the merchants of Ironforge) you will be able to redeem points at any vendor in wow for free game time, various weapons/armor in the game.

Taverns will have pizza hut signs out side and you can place an online order to your local pizza hunt vendor (on your wow visa no less) and have a hot pizza delivered to your door in 30 minutes or less. There will be an itunes vendor to buy songs for your ingame media player and signs outside the undercity will remind you to stop by the merchant district for sales on real wow gear (and other stuff as it progresses) that will take payment online at the vendor (again on your wow visa) and it will be overnighted to you.

The major cities will have movie theaters, where you and your guild can go and watch the latest selections from block buster for admission that will be deducted from your wow visa.

The undercurrent of marketing is strong here....

Taverns will have pizza hut signs out side and you can place an online order to your local pizza hunt vendor (on your wow visa no less) and have a hot pizza delivered to your door in 30 minutes or less.

EQ2 already did it during it's first year. There were no Pizza Hut signs in game, but you could type in /pizza in the chat and it would minimize the game and take you to pizzahut.com. Gayest shit ever.

Back