Women's topless basketball

Shamble

Veteran X
Link to article

Rodman is at it with more of his ingenious ideas. I guess if you got the money you can do whatever the fuck you want. I wonder how long this is going to last. I doubt the games will even be entertaining. From a more optimistic perspective, I guess they could add flavor to it by painting their mascot on their tits. Possibly even have a starting and end of game sexy dance. I don't know what would you do to make this league more interesting?

And while I'm not exactly innocent in frequenting these sorts of places in my lifetime, if you're so desperate to see a topless woman that you'll even take in a basketball game featuring 10 of them running up and down a court and (presumably) playing rather poorly, then it's time to re-assess your life as we spark up the year 2012.
As if guys should need an excuse to drink beer and look at titties. That dude's a fag.

its for charity so who cares

"Rodman even is challenging Rick's Cabaret's topless team to a charity game."

Presumably the main games will be non-charity. I'm totally down for charity but what is the receivers of the money going to say? We the children of Divine Church want to thank Mr.Rodman and the breastketball foundation for the monetary donations.

2wg56yr.jpg

I endorse this idea

i further endorse the idea of a girl looking sexy while she is kicking other sexy bitches' asses at a sport or game that piques my interest

Lingeria football is ok, they wear sport bras and tight pants. Looks similar to beach volleyball. For some reason, that stuff doesn't turn me on.

The NBA bad boy dreamed up the team after hearing that rival strip joint Rick's Cabaret launched a league with former Atlanta Hawk Spud Web, who runs the Texas Legends, an NBA Development League team.
guy was the best dunker ever... his vertical leep was amazing to watch.

Can't dunk is correct (except 1 or 2), but they shoot the ball really good.

The WNBA is actually good, because it's our Olympic team and they only have 10% foreign fucks.

Erin Phillips (WNBA: Conneticut Sun)

erinphillips1.jpg

3x WNBA MVP, Lauren Jackson

lauren-jackson-bikini.jpg

(there's 'artistic' nudes of her about if you care to google)

There's a few other Aussie women basketballers who've done nude shoots, as well.. Not sure about actually playing nude, though.

how would you tell who's on what side?

would you care?

Back