wishing winter would just fuckin die already

bonepuppet

Veteran XX
just picked this up.
PRESSP20B_NOCOLOR_SDE

I could probably get into fishing one day. Seems like a completely braindead activity to erase time with.

I could probably get into fishing one day. Seems like a completely braindead activity to erase time with.

No sir. It is cerebral as fuck. Try fly fishing before you are too old to tie knots. Experience learning to tie your own fly and catch a nice trout on a river. Of course, you can skip the fly tying part and just buy them pre-tied but there is a nice additional feeling of accomplishment when you have created the fly yourself. And it is fun to do in the fall and winter evenings.

There is nothing quite like the solitary experience of being in a river and catching steelhead/rainbow/browns/brookies/native cutthroat/goldens. They are all fun not matter what the size. Much of the great water is catch and release. It's not all about killing the fish. However, high lake cold water trout are delicious.

Pencil sharpener? God I'm way off.
I thought he and his wife were going to have fun tonight.

Last edited:
No sir. It is cerebral as fuck. Try fly fishing before you are too old to tie knots. Experience learning to tie your own fly and catch a nice trout on a river. Of course, you can skip the fly tying part and just buy them pre-tied but there is a nice additional feeling of accomplishment when you have created the fly yourself. And it is fun to do in the fall and winter evenings.

There is nothing quite like the solitary experience of being in a river and catching steelhead/rainbow/browns/brookies/native cutthroat/goldens. They are all fun not matter what the size. Much of the great water is catch and release. It's not all about killing the fish. However, high lake cold water trout are delicious.
I'd rather hunt, I think.

yep I'm hoping the cold is finally over here it's been clear skies since couple days ago.
I get to do what I do better when I'm warmer
surf

A river runs through it is a great movie.

Also fly fishing is fun.

Sent from my P027 using Tapatalk

Back