[WiiTF??] VC Games - Japan VS Everyone Else

KillerONE

Veteran X
WTF is up with Japan getting all the good VC games? Why isn't it global releases?

They've had Super Mario World since launch. Next month they're getting Mario Kart 64.

:mad:

I bought Super Mario Bros, but damn, I really want Super Mario World and Mario Kart 64. :fu:

WTF is up with Japan getting all the good VC games? Why isn't it global releases?

They've had Super Mario World since launch. Next month they're getting Mario Kart 64.

:mad:

I bought Super Mario Bros, but damn, I really want Super Mario World and Mario Kart 64. :fu:

Just emulate them on a psp

Just emulate them on a psp

I think basically thats why they are hitting Japan with the most/best VC titles. They probably figure that since Japan has alot less personal computers and illegally downloaded emulaters, the VC market is going to be much bigger there.

they need to get tetris attack or pokemon puzzle league on the VC asap. still the best style of puzzle game ever made imo.

I think basically thats why they are hitting Japan with the most/best VC titles. They probably figure that since Japan has alot less personal computers and illegally downloaded emulaters, the VC market is going to be much bigger there.

fyi, "emulators" and "a lot fewer"

i do own most the games that i play though.. i'm just unwilling to pay a second time for a game i already own (and paid full price new)

Global market is bigger than Japan market, why release titles to a small market? I'm not really following the logic.

Most of the emulators are buggy and the games don't play 100% the way the originals play. And, I want to play them on my couch with my Wii.

I realize there's hundreds of other ways to play ROMS and use Emulators. This isn't the thread for that.

This is about starting a movement and destroying Japan so that the US can get all the good Virtual Console titles FIRST. Thanks.

:)

My xbox has done this since for quite a while. So has just about everything else, ever.

My brothers' playing super mario brothers 3 at the moment. Good game.

Back