why isn't fraggle banned yet ??

i'll post pics for the people who want proof be back later 2nite d00ds

Last edited:
what'd you say i was going to do? i paid everyone who followed my EASY TO READ directions in the payment thread. jerry did not. jerry pmed me his paypal address demanding payment as soon as obama won. he got what he deserved.

:huh:

False.

I followed said instructions and received no monies.

on the day that he returned from costa rica and said he would start paying people i gave him my mailing address

totally scam artist with the lies and such

i personally believe he is peacocking because of his weight

he wanted attention away from his picture thread (which featured photos of him peacocking by not posting pictures other than himself) and it was failing hard; no one gave a shit. so he did this.

Private Message: payment info
Recipients: fraggle
cyanide
Veteran++
11-10-2008, 10:54 PM

Forward Message Reply With Quote
cyanide said:
thomas hardy
26h crossing cir
boynton beach, fl 33435

Last edited:
you sent me a pm prior to that jer. before the 10th, before my thread. i specifically warned against doing that.

she must be pissed that i didn't want to fuck her because she's gross. or maybe that i kicked her out after letting her crash with me for a month out of the goodness of my heart.

is peacock your word of the day jer? serious question: why didn't you contact me on aim to talk about this? this is like the third thread you're making calling me out without ever contacting me privately.

don't you think you're going about this the wrong way? do you assume i'm just going to pay you now to shut you up?

is peacock your word of the day jer? serious question: why didn't you contact me on aim to talk about this? this is like the third thread you're making calling me out without ever contacting me privately.

don't you think you're going about this the wrong way? do you assume i'm just going to pay you now to shut you up?

Wow, you really are a welching prick.
Refresh my memory again as to when the bet debtor is allowed to edit the terms of the bet in their favor.

Back