Why do some gay people act super gay?

black semen does not shoot from white loins. god created his people as beautiful and white. one day some shaved gorillas started hanging around near them and were smart enough to pick up language. that is blacks.

The point is god really, really doesn't like faggots. He talked bad about them all the time in the bible

god only talked about ass rape. he was worried about disease transmission from fecal matter. same with blowjobs and other forbidden acts. the people did not wash so that was the best He could figure out.

Open homosexuality has exploded in the black community in Houston, I swear it seems like every 3rd black male I meet is gay.

Blacks have inherently high estrogenic levels. This has be known for a very long time. Add that fact along with the way their mothers tend to them (replacing them for their fathers), and then consider the gmo's in all of everything, media brainwashing, and you have the reasons. :shrug:

Blacks have inherently high estrogenic levels. This has be known for a very long time. Add that fact along with the way their mothers tend to them (replacing them for their fathers), and then consider the gmo's in all of everything, media brainwashing, and you have the reasons. :shrug:

all these things cause them to be molested as children? i thought that's where you said gaydom comes from

your dad didn't rape you just so you could grow up to be a fairy. he did it because he loved you. why not show some respect by going to get a date with a woman or a transsexual hooker.

men who are attracted to other men who like other men... how do flamboyant feminine characteristics of fags fit into that equation... that's the part I don't get. You'd think that homos would be attracted to the masculinity of other men. Like some brokeback mountain type of shit.

men who are attracted to other men who like other men... how do flamboyant feminine characteristics of fags fit into that equation... that's the part I don't get. You'd think that homos would be attracted to the masculinity of other men. Like some brokeback mountain type of shit.

this is why all the tops have quit and gone back to straight. the tops want to fuck manly men but the bottoms want to queer it up and act like women. so the tops say fuck this if i have to bang someone womanly it might as well be a woman. i have this confirmed from over 300 gay sources.

this is why all the tops have quit and gone back to straight. the tops want to fuck manly men but the bottoms want to queer it up and act like women. so the tops say fuck this if i have to bang someone womanly it might as well be a woman. i have this confirmed from over 300 gay sources.

:lol:

I work with a guy who is super flamboyant and I don't need to interact with him much but he sits at a cube surrounded by people who i know and talk to so there is always some interaction with him on a daily basis and it's like an open-cube floor-plan so its super easy to jump into someone elses conversation.

When he says things he does have good content but his delivery and hand-gestures and mannerisms, etc... is SO GAY after a minute it makes you want to throw up.

People can like whatever they want sexually but no humans act like that normally...where did this super gay attitude come from and why do people act like that at all? It's hard to take him seriously and takes away from the good conversation he could be creating...it's so overwhelming it's hard to bear.

OK boomer

Back