Who here is happily married?

Marriage isn't for everyone. And people make the mistake of marrying someone who isn't right for them constantly.

It's really one of those things where you know when it's right. If there is any doubt whatsoever, then it's not right. Any doubt at all.

Relationships are NOT supposed to be work. Yes, there are compromises, but both sides are happy to make them when it's right. If you're thinking of marrying someone and feel relationships are work, then don't fucking do it. You're wrong, she's wrong, and you're an idiot.

Was gonna stay out of this thread because i can't stand my wife, however i would like to agree with the pickle here and add a little.

Been married over 25 years to my wife i met in high school (1st mistake).
However we have 4 children who are awesome and together we seemed to have raised 4 well balanced daughters, so i wouldnt change a thing.
I had planned to leave my wife after my youngest graduated high school which is next month. Been thinking of this for over 10 years because it has never been easy with her because we are that different in everyway possible.
Now the time is coming i am thinking different because my kids will be having kids over the next several years and i know together we will make good grand parents which i am looking forward too.

Where am i going with this? I have no fucking idea

On one hand, you don't want to "rock the family boat," but on the other, you evidently aren't happy.

Which one wins? I would say personal happiness... especially because your kids are old enough that they understand? IDK, I'm young. What the fuck do I know.

TKK: if you make decent bank just get a mistress, sounds like that would round things out nicely for you

Marriage isn't for everyone. And people make the mistake of marrying someone who isn't right for them constantly.

It's really one of those things where you know when it's right. If there is any doubt whatsoever, then it's not right. Any doubt at all.

Relationships are NOT supposed to be work. Yes, there are compromises, but both sides are happy to make them when it's right. If you're thinking of marrying someone and feel relationships are work, then don't fucking do it. You're wrong, she's wrong, and you're an idiot.

wait until you have kids, it changes everything (that's where the work part comes in)

Was gonna stay out of this thread because i can't stand my wife, however i would like to agree with the pickle here and add a little.

Been married over 25 years to my wife i met in high school (1st mistake).
However we have 4 children who are awesome and together we seemed to have raised 4 well balanced daughters, so i wouldnt change a thing.
I had planned to leave my wife after my youngest graduated high school which is next month. Been thinking of this for over 10 years because it has never been easy with her because we are that different in everyway possible.
Now the time is coming i am thinking different because my kids will be having kids over the next several years and i know together we will make good grand parents which i am looking forward too.

Where am i going with this? I have no fucking idea
Pray to god your wife never reads this.

i am 38, married a total of 6.5 years, I bet a year of them combined was happy. I was pretty young and stupid my first marriage and should have never gotten married in the first place, she had an affair and broke my heart. My second Marriage I was a little older but just as stupid, she turned into a real bitch, when she asked for a divorce I was pretty relieved. I have a thing for crazy women and a stupidity problem.

Just got engaged two weeks ago. If marriage is half as good as the last few years have been, then I'm good.

we will never EVER have a French bulldog, only huskies and shepherds

Pls sign ur soul away to me here: ________

i will only accept on the account that i can have an english bulldog and a smash tv arcade machine (both of which you must buy for me).

also you must make me sandwiches on command.

if terms are agreed upon, soul officially signed away.

Back