Where is my homie Dare?

well i'm going to show up anyway

it's not going to be hard to find where you live

I'll just get a PI on it with all the stuff i already know it will be ezpz

well i'm going to show up anyway

it's not going to be hard to find where you live

I'll just get a PI on it with all the stuff i already know it will be ezpz
Well with me, easier than that: ask me and I'll tell you.

When I lived in Alaska, the joke was we were going to split AK in half, just to spite Texas and make them the third largest state.

Hold on this is really changing my mind..maybe it was being called poopy pants or potato. Maybe it is because I know dare is lurking raging on in discord..

MAYBE it was some crybaby saying they would run and tell rayn and I was in BIG trouble because I supposedly doctored a message. I dunno dudes. Super convincing.

There might be another way ..hold on let me think.

Oh yes, dare can chill the fuck out. We are not baby sitters for his mental issues. Rayn and the rest kept temp banning him over and over. Well, not playing that. He either he gets control of himself or he can stay out.

Hold on this is really changing my mind..maybe it was being called poopy pants or potato. Maybe it is because I know dare is lurking raging on in discord..

MAYBE it was some crybaby saying they would run and tell rayn and I was in BIG trouble because I supposedly doctored a message. I dunno dudes. Super convincing.

There might be another way ..hold on let me think.

Oh yes, dare can chill the fuck out. We are not baby sitters for his mental issues. Rayn and the rest kept temp banning him over and over. Well, not playing that. He either he gets control of himself or he can stay out.
For the record, I have not called anyone poopy pants in at least a week.

Back