when russia invades ukraine

X8FQMna.png

Can't wait to see all those Ukrainian Neonazi Militias fucking up north European countries with all that American equipment as soon as Neonazi Russians tear down their shithole country. It's gonna be MAGA. Specially if Putin's hackers make Trump president again.

Thanks, Biden!

Or maybe we won't because Ukraine has lost the war and the West would rather not talk about how embarrassing this has proven to be and would prefer everyone just forget that it happened.

How has Ukraine lost the war with the Russians having taken like 15 % of the country after like 122 or days or so?

Or maybe we won't because Ukraine has lost the war and the West would rather not talk about how embarrassing this has proven to be and would prefer everyone just forget that it happened.

its why we teh media need u to shift focus to lady boys, dumster babby, and kunta kinte

What percentage should they have taken after 122 days?

I don't know much about war but since Russians love to compare themselves and their strength to a country like the USA while pretending no one's got shit on 'em here's the timeframe of when the USA invaded Iraq.

2003 invasion of Iraq: 20 March 2003 – 1 May 2003
Length: 1 month, 1 week and 4 days.

Also:

"On April 9, 2003, just three weeks into the invasion of Iraq, U.S. forces pull down a bronze statue of Saddam Hussein in Baghdad's Firdos Square, symbolizing the end of the Iraqi president's long, often brutal reign, and a major early victory for the United States."

I'd argue that the Iraqis did not resist to the same degree as the Ukrainians, nor were they as well supplied by outside parties.

I don't know much about war but since Russians love to compare themselves and their strength to a country like the USA while pretending no one's got shit on 'em here's the timeframe of when the USA invaded Iraq.

2003 invasion of Iraq: 20 March 2003 – 1 May 2003
Length: 1 month, 1 week and 4 days.

Also:

"On April 9, 2003, just three weeks into the invasion of Iraq, U.S. forces pull down a bronze statue of Saddam Hussein in Baghdad's Firdos Square, symbolizing the end of the Iraqi president's long, often brutal reign, and a major early victory for the United States."

Do Afghanistan next :lol:

Alexander was the only one able to conquer Afghanistan. The place was the exact same back then as it is today.

Back