when russia invades ukraine

Population levels should decline. Too many people using resources and creating trash.

Fuck Russia, Musk is owning them in so many ways. (Flights to the ISS, Raptor Engines, Satellites, Internet)

A coup is underway to oust Russian President Vladimir Putin, who is "very sick" due to cancer, according to Ukraine's head of military intelligence.

"It will eventually lead to the change of leadership of the Russian Federation. This process has already been launched and they are moving into that way," Ukrainian Major Gen. Kyrylo Budanov told the UK's Sky News in an exclusive interview.

Coup to remove cancer-stricken Putin underway in Russia, Ukrainian intelligence chief says

unknown.png

Conservatives can't get Israel's cock out of their mouth. They believe in the End Times, so jew cock it is.

its funny when they complain about giving money to israel then they usually get called fucking nazis but ok...

Most American conservatives dropped the "end times" argument after Afghanistan/Iraq. They still support Israel, but it's less biblical for them than it once was.

Young American conservatives are a very different breed, often know about the jew, and attack right wing pro-Israel politicians like Dan Crenshaw. Even if they don't know about the jew, they still don't support Israel because young conservatives are more isolationist.

Right wing populism has little steam left for Israel, but Israel still has all of Judea behind them funding politicians and owning a lot of right wing news. So in a weird way, over the past 30 years or so, America is less pro-Israel, but more controlled by the jew in general.

Thought this was an interesting article since nobody else was reporting it. Looks like another one of those rush to be first insert foot in mouth articles.

I don't see a reason why I'd consider the head of Ukrainian Intelligence to be a credible source.

I don't see a reason why I'd consider the head of Ukrainian Intelligence to be a credible source.

Seems so odd that no major news outlets picked it up. They tend to report most things Ukrainian intelligence/government reports. This one however....nothing that I've seen from major outlets.

EDIT: I thought if this was true it would be all over every outlet around the world and even local news broadcasts would pick it up.

Last edited:
Well maybe they decided to try doing their jobs again and confirm it independently and couldn't.

Back