When did TW go to shit?

ShartShooter

Veteran XX
I stopped posting in college around 2005 or so. This place was a fun, happy place. I came back a few times over the years and it didn't seem too dissimilar.

I try and read posts now and it's like I'm reading the ramblings of biggoted mentally ill homeless people.

When did it go bad?

This place is just a microcosm of the American political landscape :flag:

nothing but shit flinging retards led by propaganda and partisan politics

I introduced people to the jewish question right around the mid 00s. I was bannet at various times by Colosus in an attempt to keep the forum clean and a good milking cow for him. Don't think that worked out. Anyway, I didn't realize Americans would be too stupid to connect dots from jews to capitalism, so here we are. Add a bunch of christinsanity and you have most of the Trumpanzees.

when did it go good u mean

and i'd say it was around 2014/2015 when it really started to pick up with the birther stuff, jade helm 15, obama the antichrist, gonna take all the guns, fema camps, debt clock etc. the classics as i like to call them these days.

trumps election in 2016 was the real turning point tho

that's when the mental health of the forum took a steep nosedive

Last edited:
When was tribalwar not shit?

the answer is never, take off those rose tinted glasses.

3OuO7IB_d.webp

I stopped posting in college around 2005 or so. This place was a fun, happy place. I came back a few times over the years and it didn't seem too dissimilar.

I try and read posts now and it's like I'm reading the ramblings of biggoted mentally ill homeless people.

When did it go bad?
I jsut came back after being gone fer years. Seemed like yesterday, didn't miss a beat. :cool:

I think you need a new dealer. Or a new diaper.

it almost always gets worse when people reach a point where they choose sides and dig in on something. it's much more fun from the periphery when the pigs rush to the mud pit.

When did it go bad?
Translation: "Wahhhhh, my leftist position here is constantly challenged by people with different opinions, unlike my echo-chamber life."

When did it go bad?

This place is just a microcosm of the American political landscape :flag:

nothing but shit flinging retards led by propaganda and partisan politics

I introduced people to the jewish question right around the mid 00s. I was bannet at various times by Colosus in an attempt to keep the forum clean and a good milking cow for him. Don't think that worked out. Anyway, I didn't realize Americans would be too stupid to connect dots from jews to capitalism, so here we are. Add a bunch of christinsanity and you have most of the Trumpanzees.

when did it go good u mean

and i'd say it was around 2014/2015 when it really started to pick up with the birther stuff, jade helm 15, obama the antichrist, gonna take all the guns, fema camps, debt clock etc. the classics as i like to call them these days.

trumps election in 2016 was the real turning point tho

that's when the mental health of the forum took a steep nosedive

Exhibit 1, 2, 3 and 4 your honor.

Back