What's for lunch

T-Dawg

Contributor
Veteran XX
Yesterday was my low cal Bad Food day. I had 2 fried chicken thighs and fries. I only do that once a week

Today is my Good Food All You can Eat Day

Start with about 2 ounces of paper thin cut raw meat and chicken
2 small mussels
10 large peal and eat shrimp
Then a big bowl of egg drop soup with crunchy flat noodles
Salad:
Crunchy iceberg lettuce, broccoli, carrots, mushroom, onion, tomato, shredded cheese, topped off with Bleu Cheese dressing (they put big chunks of cheese in there), and a hard boiled egg
Entree is just 1 dumpling, 1 stuffed shrimp, 3 oz. salmon with skin, some green beans and carmelized onions.
Dessert is approx 25 lychee nuts.
And ofc fortune cookie

Almost no processed food all natural perfect glycemic balance
Even if that's 5000 calories I'll never gain weight eating this twice a week.

I don't really plan my meals, I grab what I'm in the mood for when I actually get hungry.

Baked Potato and Tuna.

Pre workout snack - greek yoghurt and blueberries.

Dinner - I made a fucking awesome red Thai chicken curry.

Leg day was brutal. Never skip leg day.

Yesterday was my low cal Bad Food day. I had 2 fried chicken thighs and fries. I only do that once a week

Today is my Good Food All You can Eat Day

Start with about 2 ounces of paper thin cut raw meat and chicken
2 small mussels
10 large peal and eat shrimp
Then a big bowl of egg drop soup with crunchy flat noodles
Salad:
Crunchy iceberg lettuce, broccoli, carrots, mushroom, onion, tomato, shredded cheese, topped off with Bleu Cheese dressing (they put big chunks of cheese in there), and a hard boiled egg
Entree is just 1 dumpling, 1 stuffed shrimp, 3 oz. salmon with skin, some green beans and carmelized onions.
Dessert is approx 25 lychee nuts.
And ofc fortune cookie

Almost no processed food all natural perfect glycemic balance
Even if that's 5000 calories I'll never gain weight eating this twice a week.

what-the.gif

Glycemic balance?

I speak for biological laboratory chemists everywhere when I say/ask

Wat

i'm not talking about glycemic balance, i understand what that means.

i was talking about the sheer number of different bullshit that he's throwing together, it just seems unnecessarily complex and overboard.

but to each their own, i guess :shrug:

Glycemic balance?

I speak for biological laboratory chemists everywhere when I say/ask

Wat
Using the glycemic index makes everything you've been told about nutrition irrelevant

I lost 100 pounds on 5,000 calories a day. When I did the Atkins diet I lost weight on 5-10,000 calories a day

i'm not talking about glycemic balance, i understand what that means.

i

Well, I do not.

when explaining to me why you can get a semi while shooting guns, perhaps you can explain to me glycemic balance or whatever, because I cannot be arsed to do it.

Well, I do not.

when explaining to me why you can get a semi while shooting guns, perhaps you can explain to me glycemic balance or whatever, because I cannot be arsed to do it.

The glycemic index is a system of 1 to 100 used to measure the impact of foods on blood sugar levels

Back