What would you do if you got AIDS?!?!?

sKILLz

Veteran XX
Seriously.

What would you do? The right thing? What is the right thing? Calling everyone you had sex with for the past few years is a start I guess.

Would you eat 50 pills a day, or how ever many it takes to possibly live longer? kemo?

Would you go insane and kill the person who gave it to you, if you knew who?

Would you get into drugs in a massive way.

Would you become a criminal and do crime. Smart crime, but crime and care free of being caught. Living a life with more $ and carefree.

Would you go kill everyone you hated then take you're own life?

I would probably get into every drug possible. I would become a criminal and and rob criminals simply by walking in covered in my HIV blood :lol: I would not care about much in life. But honestly I cannot say what I would do. I know I would not care about dieing.

What would YOU do if you got Aids??

Epic skillz thread...

Would you eat 50 pills a day, or how ever many it takes to possibly live longer? kemo?

Cool, they invented a sort of chemotherapy that will kill AIDS, and they called it "kemo"? Cool!

You can live a pretty normal life with HIV these days. There's also the chance you are immune to infection, or that your infection won't progress to AIDS.

You can live a pretty normal life with HIV these days. There's also the chance you are immune to infection, or that your infection won't progress to AIDS.

Why live a normal life when you have an excuse to become a drug-addict criminal?

bc it's not really an excuse if there are treatments that let you live a normal life

also it only takes 3 meds to keep your HIV viral load at 0 (undetectable)

Back