What was the WW 2 game???

sven137

Veteran XX
That Kura played and got a lot of us playing? He made a thread about it once and a bunch of us started playing as a result, well, I know I did. It wasn't an RTS or an RPG but kind of a combo of the two? I can't remember what it was called. I wanna "buy" it again and try it again.

Not CoH, and def not a flight game. You built your country in terms of factories and research, slowly built ships. I remember Skunkworks being a research factory that i would research tank inventions. It would take hours and to build a major ship. There were pop ups that told you of world diplomatic matters, and the popups got old, was the worst part of the game. Ringing any bells?

He had a huge thread on it. We all played it for months, or a bunch of us did. I hadnt played it until then...

Yoou guys don't have to yell at me. Hearts of Iron didnt sound familiar but after looking at it I think that's it. I will try to find the old thread now cause it had a lotta good stuff in it on how to play. Anybody else wanna try too?

Back