What the FUCK!?!? Need revenge.

SmokeDog

Veteran X
Ok, so last night I had a girl over. We were watching a movie, my roommate was learning a new song on guitar in front of his computer. Me and her started making out a little bit, and shortly after, my roommate turns off his computer and leaves. I assume he's being a "good roommate" as I have done the same for him when he has a girl over. So I lock the door and we start getting busy.

Someone knocked on the door a couple of times and I just yelled at them to go away or come back later or something. I'm not sure who it is. About 10 minutes or so after that my roommate unlocks the door and comes in. We just cover up and he's was like "oh" then turned around and left without saying anything else, and locks the door back. We get back to business.

5 minutes after that I hear someone unlocking the door again, and I'm like wtf? She was on top of me at the time. The door opens and practically my whole dorm busts in the room (about 10 people) yelling, laughing, spraying shaving cream and gel all over us and my bed, throwing toilet paper around, spraying lysol on us and trying to pull the covers off of us. Needless to say, I'm fucking pissed and screaming the entire time. They ducktape my feet together then all run out of the room and leave the door open.

Thankfully there was a decent person in the dorm who walked by and was like "what the fuck, whose idea was this" and shut the door for us. Girl gets dressed and leaves, extremely pissed off, saying shes never gonna talk to me again. I throw on my clothes (I even put my boxers on backwards) run into the room they're in swinging. They all grabbed me and held me down telling me it was a "joke", and "Can Chris have his room back now?"

Anyways, I leave, cause i can't sleep in my bed, finally get the girl to talk to me. But I'm still so fucking pissed I can't see strait. I want to beat the shit out of each and every one of those guys. When I asked my roommate why the fuck he did that he just said "I wasn't in there, I just gave them the key" WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK YOU STUPID FUCKHEAD.

I need to figure out some way to get them back that won't get me in any more legal trouble. Doing the same thing to them is out of the question because 3/4 of them are virgin pussies. I figure you guys will think of something.

Cliff Notes:
1)Having sex with girl
2)Roommate comes in, sees us, leaves again.
3)Minutes later ~10 people bust in my room, ducktaping my feet, spraying us with shaving cream and gel, toilet paper, spraying lysol and trying to rip covers off.
4)They say its a "joke" and as if my roommate "can have HIS room back now"
5)I'm still seeing red, and need a way to get them back without possible getting cops involved.

Last edited:
1st

Cliff notes......readers digest version please.

Best part of all is the bitch thinks you are a sick fuck and planned the whole thing :rofl:

Last edited:
knife.jpg

Well you might not want to hear this, but you have to fuck up your roommate. The next time you see him you have to punch him in the face and then kick him several times.

No way around it I am afraid, he has to get the shit beat out of him, by you, immediately.

collect a giant bucket of semen over time and hide it over your roommate.

repeat this same situation but leave the door open a little; make orgasm sounds.

put the semen bucket on top of the door, when they jump in they are covered in ur man gel.

and when the guy goes: what the fuck, whose idea was this? You go: mine, and proceed to lick the semen off of each other.

Sounds like pretty typical dorm stupidity to me.

This is a test. You have to figure out what to do yourself. Don't have TW fight all your battles for you becasue you know what? This is only the beginning. You must learn to think on your feet and retaliate immediately. Hesitation (waiting for TW to bail your ass out) is only a sign of weakness which they will feed upon and hit you 10X harder next time.

Oh yeah, that was a pretty damn funny story. Hopefully you will post sunsequant stories like this as well. A pic of the pissed of chick leaving would have been a pretty nice addition though.

Cliff notes: he was getting it on with a chick, thought his roommate left the room to be cool, roommate was actually organizing a dorm-wide cock block, roommate must be beaten severely, immediately.

fuck her on his bed, then blow your load all over his pillow.

When he comes in, tell him to turn the lights off, because you're sleeping.

He lays his head down, and all you snap a picture to e-mail everyone.

You celebrate by fucking her again.

:clap:

Blackie--

Owned.

Ok, it is kind of funny but that's just typical immature bs. I would be pissed as hell.

One question, how in the hell do you get so little respect from the 'virgin pussies' at your dorm that every single one of them owns your ass?

you must've done something to piss them off

or i guess theyre just big asshats

in either case, whatever you do, they'll probably just do something to you again, perhaps even more severe

too late for revenge really, if it just happened, say an hour ago, then it's ok to kick the shit out of your roomate. But if it's a day later, all you can really do is poison his cheereos box

that would be funny in HS

in university, that is worth a big-ass beat down

kick his ass. period.

Back